Reviews for Full Circle
LongLiveHumour chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
For the sake of my reputation, because I don't want to punctuate like Rimmer... "If you ever continue it, ffDOTnet will be a better place." Oh, and Riley is a great character.
LongLiveHumour chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Gripping, well-characterised, well-written. If you ever continue it, will be a better place.
Max Evelyn chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
could you up load more plz...
Max Evelyn chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
WOW this is realy good plz update more PLZ!
ArmoredSoul chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Hooray for accidental hard-light!
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
Aw...

Rimmsy's got a caretaker.

*hugs*

KAWAII!

ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Poor Rimmer...

*hugs*
garfieldodie chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
You know, good stories should never be left unfinished. Wherever you are, there must be ONE chapter left for this thing, huh?
Jumana chapter 6 . 12/20/2004
Very good story I like very much.. It would be weird if they had another female hologram on board. Now that Rimmer's cured will they get rid of her? I look forward to the next chapter. Jumana.
Rack chapter 6 . 12/6/2004
Hey.

I've been reading this, and this is pretty damn good. I would mind seeing how this ends... the way you put 'tbc' at the bottom of chapter 6 is a kind of indication you might ant to continue this. Please, please, please do.

I've written some Rimmerangst myself and I like to read well-written angst. This is topping the list at the moment.

Please continue. Make my day. _
Ben Paddon chapter 6 . 6/4/2004
Ooh, spiffy. I've just gotten back into the Red Dwarf Fanfic community and I'm glad to see work of this calibre is still being knocked out, especially by someone who isn't Me.
Rissa of the Saiya-Jin chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
Wahoo, opportunity to nitpick: Lister doesn't know what an iguana is. How would he know that Rimmer has the social graces of one?
Unless he just remembers Rimmer mentioning it, and figures it must be a bad thing if Rimmer's saying it.
On second thoughts, ignore me. It's 3 AM and I'm not making sense.
ajaliebe chapter 6 . 5/19/2004
please continue this story . It is great
DemonicAngelic chapter 6 . 5/5/2004
More, More, MORE!
This is fantastic; great characterisation, very funny, original storyline.
Brilliant. Quick step with the next chapters!
cazflibs chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
This is an amazing fic. So good, well done. What makes it ironically good is that I'm reading this as I'm suffering from the flu! So all the respect to Rimmer's whinging which I've been doing all day, probably pissing people off who are trying to look after me. Weird how you associate so closely when you're feeling exactly the same thing... Really good descriptions, characterisation and the *ferverishness* which is so spot on ) Thanks for that.