Reviews for Masquerade
Crystalline Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I APPARENTLY DIDN'T REVIEW THIS IN 2004 WHEN I READ IT. Shame on me.

I still love your characterization more than seven years later. Honda fighting with the wall was probably the best thing I've read in ages-just because I could /completely/ see him doing it. And my brain is cheese right now, or I'd fangirl all over you about your Honda, because I absolutely love him.

BUT. I can't believe it took me over seven years to notice this.

Please tell me the ATM joke was completely on purpose. It just made my day, and on the one hand, early 2004 feels like it might've been too early to know Yami's real name, but on the other hand... It seems so deliberate. And fantastic.
Silvain Star chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
well... it was kind of... odd, but I really liked it... and the blackmail thing was funny...
Lily Bob chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
*Eyes widen dramatically*

How can you think this story sucks? I loved it! The emotions, the whole plan to get ryuuji and honda together...brilliant. well done!
Oni No Yami chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Omigosh! Honda is crazy! He talks to walls! (Otogi in a dress. LOL!) 'Tis a funny-ful thought... Anyways, this was kawaii and funny. Poo Ryuuji! LOL.
Scarlett Eternity chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
(_; I cannot give good reviews, sorry)

Wow, this is an excellent story

I laughed my ass off throughout it, loved the way the wall played a part, and it was just really, funny.
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
dude. my friends go to a school where they lock the doors during the dance. it's really stupid. o_o

anyway. adorable fic. am archiving and reading things as i go along.

hee.

Sam
lily22 chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
snerk! _! That completely rocked.
...Otogi crossdresses too much. xD!
itsAlana chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
This is the first story you've relly had fun writing in a while, hm? Well, it's also one of the most mad-cap romantic one-shot ficcies I've read since... etou... Since ever, I think. or whenever I last read one of the stories with Yuki in them... _ Have I mentioned to you lately that I love that little seal? He hasn't shown up for a fic in a while, but he's always so adorable when he pops into my thoughts for some reason or other. Like giving my brother odd pairings to analyze. I swear, my brother's itching to either be a data-shifter or a shrink... Heh, I'm going off topic, aren't I? Forgive all random rambling. I've been going to bed in the mornings the last few days... Mostly to catch more of my beloved Naraku-sama being evil on Adult Swim. Hee! *Huggles all humans-turned-bishy-demons in the immediate area* ... I wonder if that counts in all the yamis... They're the only people in the immediate area that could even venture at it... I really must go to the Inuyasha section before doing that again. _ Well, I've probably wasted a lot of one of my favorite authouresses time, so I'll be going off to bother someone else... And worship "Dark Side Stories"... ALL MUST BOW BEFORE HIEI AND YOUKO KURAMA! MWAHAHAHAHA! YU YU HAKUSHO RULES ALL BESIDES KENSHIN AND YUGIOH AND FRUITS BASKET! *Gets dragged off by the nice men with chill pills*
Ja ne!
Alana
"Oui caa?"
yeaka chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
_ oh, i loved it! you do hondaxotogi so well! and the whole thing with duke cross-dressing was hilarious!.. and i loved the yami/yuugi argument! _ the fic rocked!
Santrea chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Heh, Ryuuji is really getting in to being a girl... Smashing things with the heel of your shoe is a very girly thing to do but yet it fits him. *laughs* Yuugi is very... um okay I can't think of the word I want but he is very _ with the blackmailing and such. *grins* Very nice, cute and funny.
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
"And thus, for the third time that night, Honda found himself taking in a deep breath before entering the bathroom, praying desperately that this time, Ryuuji would be there rather than a stranger. There were, after all, only so many times before one completely his mind."
(Did the whole paragraph cause otherwise it might be hard to find _;;) Shouldn't it be 'completely LOST his mind"? Sorry -;;
I thought this story was extreamly cute, and completely adorible and... I'm repeating myself in different words -.-;
Its much better then anythign I could've pulled off, and I can't help snigger at Fem!Otogi. ;; It was sad in some parts, and humourous in others, and just plain cute the whole way thorough _... and this has been another pointless review -.-;
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Do I really have to weep? Cause I don't feel like weeping right now... unless you count it that all this laughing is bringing tears to my eye.

That was hilarious, simply hilarious... Poor Ryuuji. *snicker* So much fun. No wonder you enjoyed writing it.

Hmm, who knows btw, maybe the walls can make money. Anyway, if it's possible to have a conversation with a wall, who knows what they can do.

...Is Yuugi really that evil? *grin*