Reviews for Darkness And Knight
Lazarus495 chapter 1 . 4/15
I love interactions between these two and the idea of Bruce opening up to Lois
bookworm900603 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Heehee! Superbatman!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
great job

10/10 :)
Shadir chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
As always Batman is a beautiful box of surprises.
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Masterfully written one-shot. Thanks!
Averroes chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Very good. Always nice to see the lighter side of the 'Dark Knight'.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Bruce Wayne in a world without a Batman would have been a monster who would have made Lex Luthor shudder.

Scary thought. He always was the most dangerous of the group.

Great ending.
IronRaven chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
While I might not completely agree with the paths you move the Justice League into, I must admit to greatly enjoying your work. It is refined and polished, much more so than my own, and your characterizations are superb.
Continue.
Officer 13 of the City chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
These lines are great.
[Batman sobered immediately. "Nothing, Lois. You're right, of course-no one could be under your nose for years and avoid the ruthless perception of a gifted reporter such as yourself. . .and if you happened to miss it, you have a rather well-regarded partner to pick up the slack."
Lois chuckled. "Smallville? He's too busy running off to Nepal or Zimbabwe without me to be bothered with finding stories under our noses." Her expression twisted in irritation, and she muttered, "He couldn't even be bothered to come to the memorial service-the Kents came, but no. . .he has to be off on his own without a working cell phone for a week." She turned back to Batman-who quickly stopped smiling before she could spot it- -and commented, "You weren't there either."]
Probably one of the most hillarious things I have ever read!
ray1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
So far, every one of your Justice League Fanfiction that I have read has been a work of genius, and I hope you continue making these great stories for this series.
JMK chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Awesomeness my friend. Mine pales in comparison. *sighs* Oh well gonna have to try harder I guess. Love the witty comments. Can't wait for the next chapter.
trish chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
i love this
batman is human after all
knbnnate chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
:-D
Moe chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
nicly written.
rosethorneight chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
This is good. Gave me a serious sort of laught. That sharp-eyed reporter has superman right under her nose. I like the whole Diana frienship thing. Keep up the good work.