Reviews for Yue: Six Inches
Aura-ryo-chimera chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Cool idea, I like.
Hereward the White chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
It's a good start. You don't find many size-changing stories on

But I must make a discrepancy. I seriously doubt that Sakura would pray like that, as I have strong doubts that she's a Christian.
Gonzo13 chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!-Pushes you into a chiar and hands you a pencil and points a knife to you- WRITE IT! Must have more!
Gonzo13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
OMG that was the cutest! You MUST WRITE MORE! I loved it. Yue is super ubber cute and I like how he likes to play games! So adorable! Loved it!

Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
lol. kawaii! chibi Yue!
Tsubome chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
ust for the sake of the story, the apanese term for aunt is obasan. pls correct that. its really strange for im not too much used to filipino for the language of anime...and also, the japanese term for uncle is ojisan. thnx in advance!
Tora-chan3 chapter 5 . 11/15/2004
please, I BEG of you, UPDATE! I wanna find out what happens to Touya-kun!
Yakari Taito chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
Cute story. _

Continue soon.
TikkiTikkiKuddaPaw chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
you MUST UPDATE! This is so adorable, I almost cried when there was Eriol/Tomoyo floofness. Poor Sakura. I can imagine what the creepy grin would look like! XD
faerie007 chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
UPDATE! UPDATE! I absolutely love your story. This is the 3rd time that I read it. It is so funny. Update now! Please and thank you
Tora-chan3 chapter 4 . 2/24/2004
updait! I'm begging you here! I've logged onto the computer every day for the last three days now to see if you've updated! I beg of you, updait! This is really good. Please write more.
Tora-chan3 chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
This is excilent. You MUST UPDAIT!
Seramyth chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
That was great. Continue soon!
EdgeOfChaos chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Lol. The underwear drawer.
Tsuppiyo chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
:D Brilliant. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! Everything was PERFECT! And, yes, it was also funny. LOVING IT! Now I have to go.-. .-. .