Reviews for Twisted Thoughts
thomas chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
in the next few chapters twister's mom sid i've been thinking that thomas should hangout with maruice because he is the nicest kindest kid that we known since that they were young kids and maruice & thomas would get a long well with eachother and lars is just plain mean to twist I and twister's mom & dad and then Sandy said raoul thomas is right and lars is always bulling twist and picking on him and lars is always getting twist into trouble and mrs rodriguez i said to her and she said yes thomas well i think that lars don't like twist and i read one story where lars tried to kill twist in his dream and i also read another story where lars kidnaps twist and lock him in the trunk and klars is just plain rotten to twist and will lars ever learn his lesson yet i asked his mom
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
i love this fic, not like, LOVE
martine lewis chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
it was realy good. i think that twister can get away with murder and lars cant stand it that's why he alway's pick's on him.
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I loved this! I really, really, did! POV fics are always cool, and I like how we got to see how Lars really feels about Twister and how he can't really hate him because "he is family."

And the thing with the hat makes sense too, well, sorta. Lars had a hat before Twist got his. lol

You know, Otto seems to have more an influence on Twister's behavior than Lars.

You should write one from Twister's point of view to show how he feel about Lars as his brother. And you're lucky, you got to see that fire alarm ep. I've never seen it, always wanted to, though. *Sighs* I hate Nick here!

*Adds story to favs list*
mpcp13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Hmm... I think that's probably why Lars picks on Twister. Pretty good and accurate.
Aqua Rhapsody89 chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Wow! O_O this is really good! This is an interesting perspective and it explains alot about Lars's behaviour. Maybe Lars isn't such a bad guy after all _ Great Story! Keep on writing!
luv Aqua Rhapsody