Reviews for NECTAR
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
haru shouldnt talk crap he's been sleeping around with Bunny boy -_-" geez and Kyo is probably together with a male as well since he hates Kagura. This is why i hate straight couple stories.
Krytical chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
Awesome story. It sucks knowing you're probably never going to finish, though. Oh well.

I agree with you about Yuki/everyone but Machi.
Kajikitsune8370 chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
This is pretty good. I started to read this before but honestly it didn't sound very interesting; but since I started to read this again. I like it. Keep up the great work and update soon.
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
i have to tell you this on a review but yeah Akito is a girl.
krissi-chan chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
don't tell me he just said what i think he said.
ryoku1 chapter 10 . 3/8/2006
Hello! I just happened to stumble across this story and instantly fell in love with it. I know its been a long time since you updated this fic, but I would be extatic to find out what happens next. So pretty please?
Genki-angel-chan chapter 10 . 6/22/2005
I love your story so please update soon! :)

-Genki-angel-chan
That Buggy Girl chapter 10 . 5/22/2005
Hey, are you ever gonna work on this? I'd very much like to see what you had in store.
ai-08 chapter 10 . 4/10/2005
oh come on! You can't leave it hangin right there! This story is awsome! I simply MUST find out what happens with Yuki Kureno and Kakeru!

*sigh* your stories are so wonderful
Billy the Kangaroo chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
mya! *sob* UPDATE~ Pwease? This is getting so intense! I started reading this fic at 11, and now it's 3:13 and I haven't gone to bed because I've become so completely obsorbed.

Yes, I definitley agree with you, I'm a supportor of Yuki/Almost anyone, except for some reason I can't see him with a girl. O.o And the idea makes me sad for some reason... of course, I'm probably the most avid Yuki/Haru supportor out there... -_-'

*adds story to favs* I'll keep checking back!
samuality chapter 10 . 2/17/2005
I love it O_O
Naroki chapter 10 . 10/30/2004
Hey this was a very cool story! I didn't like the way Yuki acted to Haru though, that was rude. Though I think it's sweet with akito how he is starting to see him now. THis was a very cool story! truly!

can I ask you a question? would you be willing to read my akito fic? so far it is only one chapter so you won't have much to read, and at most its gonna be 3 or 4 chaps. I would be in deep gratitude if you read it. and it would really make me happy! so would you read it? It's called The Tell Tale , this was great! keep up the good work!

-Naroki IV ~Lady of ICE~
Konie Hime chapter 12 . 9/2/2004
Beautiful story. Its just amazing. I hope you do continue this story either on here or ilovesohma.

*runs off and joins ilovesohma* XD
Mikin chapter 12 . 9/1/2004
It makes me sad to hear that you're forced to move "I love you" to a different site! No matter what your readers think of your pairings or how your plot is going remember that this it is always your story! You write her for your own enjoyment as well as for your readers, and only you have power over it.

Personally, I found it hilarious when I found out Aki-chan's true gender (after the initial shock, of course) The fact that every fanfiction with Akito paired with a boy is technically now a straight and all those Tohru x Akito fics are now lesbian! XD (Keep in mind, please, that I mean no offense to those fanfiction writers who worked so hard on their stories! All technicalities aside, at heart it is still the pairing you made it originally and not all the sex changes in the world changes that. _)

Keep your hopes up YTR, we all love you! .~

(P.S- I want a Shigure x Akito fanfic! Yaoi or otherwise, I don't care! I just think they'd make such an adorable couple...*huggles Shii-chan plushie*)
resonant aura chapter 12 . 8/31/2004
*cackles* It's continued. I'm happy.I have a special request! ~ Could you, perhaps, write a story or two that's just a skit? Like this chapter was? Just a story where crazy things happen between the talented YTR and her... ah, her cast! Pleaase? Pretty please? With a pineapple on top?

... And I don't care if Akito is a girl. I'll pretend she is still a he. - _ -'' I don't see how it can be so difficult to make the change. Akito still cross-dresses as a guy, acts like a guy, beats the crap outta Yuki like a guy... isn't it still the same?

Oh well. I Love You continues! Let the insanity begin!