Reviews for Scales of Time
psychobunny410 chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Hey that's a cool power. Mimic. *nods* Also you prove that you're not dead with this.
A Pyro's Rage chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
So she is indeed a lizard with a social disorder...I knew it all along. I knew for I am Sherlock Holmes: Pet Detective. Anyway great chapter...I hope you get to update soon.
psychobunny410 chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
Yay you finally updated your fic. *gives you Evan plushie* Update soon. _
A Pyro's Rage chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
The best line in this entire chapter was the last one with Jamie...I hope you get to update this soon cuz I'm starting to really get into this...paz.
A Pyro's Rage chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
Cool chappie...so Jess is easily scared? Poor, poor, mutant girl...Jubes is having a party...I wonder if she's bringing fireworks...I love the DR scene...peace.
Tailfeather chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
o_O?Mneh?
A Pyro's Rage chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Good opening chapter...I just was wandering and I saw this so I decided to read it. Does Jess have some kind of reptile mutation of is her power to be allergic to things...meh...moving on...
psychobunny410 chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
Whoa. That was a weird question Jamie asked. _
Metal Dragoon chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
I get the feeling that Rattler may be an, oh I don't know...rattlesnake? Jess is turning reptilian, ain't she? That rash is scales growing, right?
Dragonic Soul chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
I think Jess is a lizard girl. Or a reptile girl.
ljbl chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
Yay. 'S fun to b bald...and I should know! but my hair has grown back now and I look like a 10 year old boy. It's funny how EVO screwed everything up. Ex: Jubilee's parents are dead when she joins the X-Men. Before she'd been living in the mall. Another ex: I'm pretty sure Rahne was raised by Moira McTaggart. And have you noticed how Amara, X23, Jubes and Dani Moonstar all LOOK THE SAME? Isn't it freaky? 'Tis. I like this. The fanfic I mean. Keep updating and I'll try to get another chapter of La Gamine up. IT WAS ROX'S BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY! I'm random. Ta!
psychobunny410 chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
Wow nice chapter. I can't think of anything else to say. So update soon. _
Risty chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
i think I mentioned last time that I like Jess' attitude - so relaxed and normal and un-Mary-Sueish. And I agree with her (/you?) about Rahne - it's a lot safer to be with other mutants than to be the only mutant around - hell, I've written a whole story about that!
Great fun! And these teasings about her power are intriguing too.
Scrawler chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
nifty! i want more!
and i like Hockey begs. they're fun.
!
-Scrawler
Risty chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Oh, new OC? Exciting. I like her attitude - not all 'oh pity me for I am a mutant, oh no, what shall i do?' but a lot more down-to-earthish.
"Guess what bub, it's called hormones" - snerk. Brilliant line. I'm rambling, and I have a hiccuping cat sitting on me. Time to go. But update this!