Reviews for Walking Along Memory Lane
nothingbutme27 chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
Please update? Its a really good story... An filipino? Cuz of when u mentioned rivermaya...i am a filipino actually...
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
plz update soon!
pansy25 chapter 16 . 2/2/2011
I just love this story! I just found it a couple of days ago but its really good. I hope you update soon!
riviere-de-memoires chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
I read this all in one sitting. Very nice! It's well written and the plot is intriguing. I like how you include aspects of Joan's life. Her personality is really fun to read. You also keep us on our toes with the mysterious evil person. Very funny in some part too! I wish you would finish the story. I would love to find out who's the mysterious person.
Heidi C chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Aw! Aw! Aw! This is just the love. :) I really love this chapter especially. Such a twist. Such a love! I love you. :) *GLOMPS
marajade64 chapter 16 . 5/30/2006
Just found this story and read it all...didn't think that I would like it with the switching of the adults and the kids story..but you know I couldn't stop reading it..kept me always wanting to know what would happen next..great job..I am enjoying this story and look forward to your updates:)
desolee chapter 16 . 5/7/2006
You truly are evil. IT's like...a year!
Angelo Del Ghiaccio chapter 16 . 4/26/2006
Wow. This story is really suspenseful. Please continue!
Alenor chapter 16 . 2/25/2006
hmm...ok interesting story. i really hope that you update..but you haven't for a while so maybe you won't. cya later ~ Alenor.
Graceles1der89 chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
Wow! That was one EVIL cliffy! How could you do that! How could you end it like that! Update soon! :)
AerLynn chapter 16 . 11/9/2005
I really like this story, keep up the good work.
prettigurl7 chapter 16 . 11/8/2005
really good story! update soon!
iamtherealmaverick chapter 16 . 11/7/2005
Wow, this is sweet! I really like it!

So is Percy the evil dude?

Just watch out for your verb tense, you keep flipping back and forth, otherwise it's quite good!

I can't wait for more!

~iamtherealmaverick
asyouwish76 chapter 16 . 11/7/2005
This is really good! Update soon! :)
Celeste chapter 15 . 10/15/2005
i hope for you to finish your fanfic because i would like to know the out come of this story. )