Reviews for Alive
Sethoz chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
oh. Loved this story, brillent, just like the others ;) And just gigled at this; He would have another chance to live again, to right old wrongs. And to irritate Mina.
lol, class.
~Sethoz
Ash De Brie chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Whoa. And I mean whoa. Absolutely FANTASTIC. I MUST give you a metal for both actually getting MY personality right, as well as RODERICA'S. That is the first time, someone has had the guts to make her kiss someone. I should of said it before, but she is a PERV. I mean it, she'll kiss who she likes. And I also think you read my mind. Because in my new story, It's SkinnerxRoderica. So yea...Don't do that XD. Scares the shit out of me. I'm a little curious as to where my song went! You baffoon! You forgot the song! If you could actually STAY on AOL for once, I may be able to give you a song that would WORK, since your skills aren't...well...good _;; Looking for more! (Can't wait to see Henry's) Also adding a new chap today when I get around to it. You'll love this one _~
Centralia Currie chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
He didn't go to the underworld! Thank goodness! But now he's back on Earth. Ready to annoy Mina once again :) Hm, I wonder where this is going...
Niani chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
that was ...interesting. But good!
Clez chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Yay! Another heavenly (kinda) excursion! I loved this one as much as the others, and look forward to more adventures from our otherworldy quartet... now quintet, cuz Roderica has made her appearance. :D
Clez