Reviews for The Supply Closet
This was definitely one of the best PD fan fictions! I loved it so much oh my gosh it was perfect! Great job and I loved the ending and everything about this fan fic! I'm so glad I found it!
R u happy chapter 3 . 7/15
Love it ! It's great and funny!
Lisa Cooper chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
"The Supply Closet" was a nice story. It was quite in character with Mia accidentally hitting Michael over the head, and not believing him when he told her he loved her. Thanks and Happy Holidays, L.
Breeluv chapter 5 . 7/10/2011

HopelesslyLostInRomance chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
U know what? Ur right the bubble gum machine in ur room has nothing 2 do with the story... LOL! Great story btw!
ejc717 chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
that story was awesomely cute!
HeyHeyItsEmily chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
WE! If you didn't know, that means it's good(lol).
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
Nice, but the ending seemed a bit rushed and... POOR KENNY! I feel so sorry for the poor guy...
an chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
Hey! I am realy glad that I got to read this story! THis was great and so cute, sweet, romantic... you get the picture I LOVE fluff!
hernoor chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
Great plot and it does sound like Michael and Mia. There were a few spelling mistakes though. Overall, good work!
TdotBr1 chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
Great story...short but ok
GilmoreAholic chapter 5 . 2/11/2006
CaReY chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
Ash-of-Evenstar chapter 5 . 8/26/2004
you have a bubblygum machine? How kewl! I love your story! it is so kewl! i hope you write some more!
ME chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
Thi is realy good! I loved it! I thought it was so cute how Mia thought he had amnisia! Talk abvout low self-esteem (but thats mia, right?)Any who rite more stories and i will read and review!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »