Reviews for My Brother's Screaming
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
*sigh* ryou's still a sweet kid, even if half his family's been offed. . it kind of makes sense that he got the millenium ring, if you look at it this way.

brittney
vaporeon13204 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
*sniffle* Good story. T-T Poor Ryou... Anyway, I love your writing.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was beautifully written and extremely sad. I loved it, keep up the good work.
Dark Magician Girl Of Chaos chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
*cries*

Oh, that was sad...but so beautifully written.

A beautiful piece of writing.
Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
aw. dat woz so cute and sad! omg dat woz gr8! i figured it out when u said he woz shy. aww, gr8 fic!
Artfartlove chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
At the end of the story, I felt like crying...(Hang on. Why are there drops of water on my keyboard?)
Shikyo666 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
That was so sad. T_T

At first I figured it was Mokuba and Kaiba. Then Oniichan says something about a sister; then, of course, it has to be about Joey and Serenity. So I re-read it. "Who will protect him from his necklace?" ...Okay, what necklace of Joey's? ...Then FINALLY I think of Bakura and his sister! DUH! So, I re-read it again... only this time I made it to the end! GO ME!

Awesome story! IT MADE ME CRY WHEN I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!
Faith chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
*sniffs* Aw! So sad. Poor Ryou! I realised who it was when Amane was talking about protecting him from his necklace. *sniffs several times, the bursts out in tears* Really sweet fic. Write more _
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
WAH! Ohmygosh. I think I remember you telling me about this fic, but I don't remember ever coming to read it before. Originally I thought it was Serenity. I'm not sure when I realized it was Amane. Maybe when it dawned on me that the girl was speaking in a much younger way than Serenity would. This is so SAD. ;_; But beautiful at the same time. Hauntingly beautiful.
Lachriel chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
*sniff* When I read the summary. But I guess that's mostly because I read a lot of your stuff and could make a pretty good guess. Aside from that there really aren't too many existing dead siblings to pick from out of Yugioh. And it was sad! ;_;
Dark Wolf on a full Blood chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
*starts to cry* that was so sad!it was to emotional. at first I thought it was mokuba and kaiba then serenity and joey but i never thought that it had something to do with bakura. anywho..*starts to cry* wah! that was so sad!too emotional!but it was a good story!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Wah. Aw. That's so sad. *sniff*
Just Another Soul chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
For a moment there I thought this was going to be Serenity/Joey. Hmm, I probably figured Amane died halfway through I guess...
Chervil chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
-snickers insanely- No, gomen, I'm not laughing at your fanfic. It's just that I was so damn idiotic. At first, I thought it was Seto and Mokuba, but when her Oniichan runs over and tell the ambulance doctors to save his 'sister', I thought it was Shizuka and Jounouchi. I didn't even think of Amane and Ryou until she started talking about the Sennen Ring.
...funny how such an angsty fic can cause me so much laughter...personal joke, I s'pose.
Anyways, I -loved- the story, I beseech you to write more! )
Greenwood Dancer chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Ohmigod! That was really sad! At first I thought it was Mokuba and Seto, but then when Ryou said, "Save my sister," I thought it was Joey and Serenity. It wasn't until I read about the part about who would save Ryou from his necklace that I figured it out. (I know, I'm slow) But anyways, that was SO GOOD! Is it a one shot?