Reviews for Amera
Ammela S chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
This is good. Write more.
Sika'sheart chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
I have only one complaint, since your main character is Claidi's daughter and had grown up in the "real' world shouldn't she be less confused about the places? shouldn't she, after reading her mother's journals, be a little cautous around people?
Metraya chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
hey...what is going on with this story. will she destroy the "evil" towers. come on...write more please. :(
LinnyShindo chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
PLZ PLZ! CONTINUE THIS STORY! I REALLY WANNA KNO WUT HAPPENS!
LinnyShindo chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
Hey wut ever u do dont get discouraged! write about wut ever u want 2! i kno it gets confusing but u cant lose hope! just have fun with it! k?
Psychoanalysis chapter 12 . 10/23/2004
hey can u keep writing it? i really like it; it rocks the Tower down (jk, l0l)

i personally like the stories about the kids of Claidi and Argul better then the "wat if..." stories.

keep up the good writing, tuim
EtherealWorld chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I havent read much yet, but it all looks fantastic, especially since you've got more than 10 chapters! But I just had to say, I LOVE the Claidi Journals as well! Lol...I've got to get some sleep right now, but if you'd like, email me sometime. The last two books were awesome, I just wish they weren't just that tho, the LAST two heh. Well, take care then, byez
aiquen chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
I think this would be a lot better if you described her brother, and other characters you're writing about because basically all that we really know about is the Dark Towers, how her mother's sick, and her brother, and Argul, and her friend. Oh yeah, you should add breaks too. This is probably the best Claudi Journals fic I've read so far.
aiquen chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Nice. Though the paragraphs aren't spaced well, and they're short too. If you're ever looking for a BETA...
notyouraverageidiot chapter 9 . 6/23/2004
GOOD...MORNING CAMPERS (even though it's afternoon! that's a direct quote so...)! this is so cool! you SERIOUSLY need to make your chappies longer...k? anywhoo...(i likea da dots!)i must point out this troubling delema...you keep spelling... 'donut' instead of 'do not'!It's crucial to the story that you spell it right...but... as much as i LIKE donuts...

N. Y. A. I.

(not your average idiot)
Belgaer's Voice chapter 11 . 6/6/2004
I'm terribly sorry to have to say this. I really am. But- this chapter. It's... very confusing. And... how does it fit into the story? I did read your author's-note chapter twelve and as soon as my brother lets me have the other computer I'm going to write you a potentially very long email discussing ideas for this fic's future, because there are too many possibilities for it to be left unfinished. And... Windal. How'd they know her name was Windal? I'm assuming she told them sometime after the incident and before Amera stared writing, but it doesn't ay that in the chapter. Or maybe you've mentioned it already but I'm just too lazy to go back and check. Probably the second one.

I'll stop rambling and go see about story ideas. That music that isn't music... it confuses me, dude. Is it, like, supernatural? Or, like, are the, like, beast-things making it? Ookay. Surfer-ness over: check.

Ta!

Charliegirl2.
Iluvmycat132004 chapter 12 . 5/20/2004
I think they should find a resting place from the sand. A cave or a future seer's house. Also things between Amera and Reme should get much, much (!) hotter, if you know what I mean!
some1 chapter 12 . 3/18/2004
HEy! Great story! i LUVED it! yur really good! The were some strange parts like what hapened to Peshemba? did it survive the fire? ? O well it was still REALLy good. I just finished Wolf wing and was just happy to leave it at that but you did a really good job carrying it on! plz right more!
brownbabe chapter 9 . 2/22/2004
i LOVE ur story! i loved, Loved, LOved, LOVed, LOVEd, LOVED the Claidi Journals. Keep going. u R A GOOD WRITER
Twilight Oracle chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
um, about chapter five, Claidi isnt bold.