Reviews for Elanor's Revenge
coconutmango chapter 9 . 8/6
Ngawww- Elanor is so cute and innocent:)
i-am-naeblis chapter 37 . 8/5
Easily one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I enjoyed your take on Galadriel and Celeborn especially, and also how you gave every character a history and a story.
shukaka chapter 37 . 7/30
One of the best Haldir fics I have read in my life!

I was reluctant to start this, I'm not sure why, but as soon as I began I could not stop reading and finished the whole thing in two days.

I love how much detail went into all the OC's, I was truly interested by every character.

I wish I could know what was intended for Lana but I can make a guess!
Montara chapter 5 . 6/8
"Because I said so." - how many times he'll say those words to Elanor?
Montara chapter 4 . 6/8
I wonder what's in his head to act in this way with her, especially if he likes her? Well, maybe he's still mad with her for what she had done...after all, she humiliated him first.
Montara chapter 3 . 6/8
Poor Elanor. She'd been punished already and she'd been humiliated...and now this...
Montara chapter 2 . 6/8
Well...her way of revenge is not what I was expecting but...I bet Haldir will have fun soon...poor Elanor
Montara chapter 1 . 6/8
Lana is such a character! Can't believe her! And now Elanor is going to do something very stupid because of her!
Raider-K chapter 37 . 5/24
I loved this story! It made me laugh, made me smile, made me teary-eyed, and occasionally all three at the same time! It was super sweet, and one of the most endearing Haldir fics I've ever read. I am adding it to my C2, in hopes that many more readers will find it and enjoy it as I have.

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into making this story such a success!
Raider-K chapter 36 . 5/24
Loved this chapter! All the details and description just made it come to life!
Raider-K chapter 34 . 5/24
I am still loving this story! It just keeps getting better and sweeter with every chapter!
Raider-K chapter 27 . 5/23
Oh, this story! I am loving all the angst and pathos!
Raider-K chapter 21 . 5/23
Finally! Great chapter. Loved the romance of it all!
Raider-K chapter 17 . 5/23
Loved this chapter! The Conversation with Rumil was priceless!
Raider-K chapter 6 . 5/22
Loved this chapter! Fav part is when he goes to her after hearing her crying! Oh my feels! Loved it.