Reviews for Elanor's Revenge
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2023
I still think about this ficn years after reading... even the title is stuck in my mind. Thanks for writing such a great story. I hope you come back some day and keep writing , ️
ElvenqueenTurwaithiel chapter 28 . 12/7/2022
Tarwë honestly deserves so much better than Lurien
BarboraPlow chapter 37 . 10/23/2022
I think this will be one of my favorite fanfics of all time.. I agree some of the stuff regarding male behavior would be now considering problematic, but the fic was written very long ago and it is, after all, set in historical setting. I didn't mind it strayed from Elanor and Haldir by the end, I enjoyed all the other plotlines and was curious how they will end. Overall, it was a very good read, the writing very professional and flawless. Oh.. and I am team Lana with Elrohir :D
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2022
Elanor is so relatable omg. I love her. I love this.
Kayleigh.elizabeth chapter 29 . 6/25/2022
I fear this is where I stop with this story. I am bummed because I was really really enjoying it but there is just too much going on at this point. I choose to read this story for Elanor and Haldir. At first I didn’t mind the side stories but it’s just too excessive now. There like 10 romances going on and I can’t even keep track! And we only hear about Eleanor and Haldir like 15% of the time. I find it very unlikely for EVERY character to be finding love in just one year. They are elves who have lived for thousands of years. It would have made more sense to just end the added romances with Orophin and maybe keep Ture’s plot. Before every chapter focused on Elanor as the main character with some side point of views here and there.. which made sense because it foreshadowed things that would later catch with up with Elanor herself. Now the point of view has completely changed which I find strange to do in a story such as this.
Zeppelin Skies chapter 37 . 10/18/2021
Wow, simply amazing. That's all I have to say about this story. It was a joy to read and even though it's been up on FF for years, I hope you do see this. :)
Zeppelin Skies chapter 35 . 10/18/2021
I know it's been several years since this story has been complete, but I felt I had to leave a review.

I am very close to finishing this story, and I must say it's my favorite of all the Haldir/OC stories you've written. The writing is excellent, the characters come alive in every scene, and in this chapter it's so fucking satisfying to see Healea humble Lana like she did Lurien. I think I could read stories involving these characters forever, and it's one of the rare times I'll be sad to come to the end of a fanfic like this.
Mintchimpy chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
I have been looking for this story for a long time! it is one of my favorites and it was lost when I had to start a new profile. I am so very glad I found this again. if you read this, thank you for this. I feel like I'm being visited by a long lost and lovely friend.
Kallia.En chapter 1 . 5/1/2021
Tie him to my bed and maybe gag him hahahahaha I'm dying lol
Guest chapter 37 . 4/2/2021
Did I read through this book in two sittings? Yes.

Was it worth it? Fuck yes!
liam-airin chapter 22 . 2/27/2021
I can't stand it, I just love this Haldir. Where're the guys like this?
HannaOfLasgalen chapter 37 . 11/17/2020
I’m so ridiculously busy to jump into your next things that all I will say is that I truly loved this story as a whole, I’m a fan of Haldir now as well!
HannaOfLasgalen chapter 4 . 11/1/2020
Just popping in my head to say how a great story you’ve got here. It’s a very captivating piece - must continue this serious quality brilliance.
Kindle-the-Stars chapter 37 . 6/18/2020
I absolutely love this story - I remember reading it years ago, and came back to it now during coronavirus lockdown. It is beautifully written, with great pacing and characterisations. Very well done indeed and thank you for writing such a lovely story!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2020
You write well and I really wanted to like it but, on the basis that this is a romance and presumably she's going to fall in love with him, I'm finding the dynamic with Haldir too misogynistic and uncomfortable - he sexually assaults her and everyone seems okay with that? I think you need to rewrite this slightly and either tone his behaviour down or make her better at standing up for her rights and putting him in his place and showing him how awful his behaviour is.