Reviews for Elanor's Revenge
Zeppelin Skies chapter 37 . 10/18/2021
Wow, simply amazing. That's all I have to say about this story. It was a joy to read and even though it's been up on FF for years, I hope you do see this. :)
Zeppelin Skies chapter 35 . 10/18/2021
I know it's been several years since this story has been complete, but I felt I had to leave a review.

I am very close to finishing this story, and I must say it's my favorite of all the Haldir/OC stories you've written. The writing is excellent, the characters come alive in every scene, and in this chapter it's so fucking satisfying to see Healea humble Lana like she did Lurien. I think I could read stories involving these characters forever, and it's one of the rare times I'll be sad to come to the end of a fanfic like this.
Mintchimpy chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
I have been looking for this story for a long time! it is one of my favorites and it was lost when I had to start a new profile. I am so very glad I found this again. if you read this, thank you for this. I feel like I'm being visited by a long lost and lovely friend.
Kallia.En chapter 1 . 5/1/2021
Tie him to my bed and maybe gag him hahahahaha I'm dying lol
Guest chapter 37 . 4/2/2021
Did I read through this book in two sittings? Yes.

Was it worth it? Fuck yes!
liam-airin chapter 22 . 2/27/2021
I can't stand it, I just love this Haldir. Where're the guys like this?
HannaOfLasgalen chapter 37 . 11/17/2020
I’m so ridiculously busy to jump into your next things that all I will say is that I truly loved this story as a whole, I’m a fan of Haldir now as well!
HannaOfLasgalen chapter 4 . 11/1/2020
Just popping in my head to say how a great story you’ve got here. It’s a very captivating piece - must continue this serious quality brilliance.
Kindle-the-Stars chapter 37 . 6/18/2020
I absolutely love this story - I remember reading it years ago, and came back to it now during coronavirus lockdown. It is beautifully written, with great pacing and characterisations. Very well done indeed and thank you for writing such a lovely story!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2020
You write well and I really wanted to like it but, on the basis that this is a romance and presumably she's going to fall in love with him, I'm finding the dynamic with Haldir too misogynistic and uncomfortable - he sexually assaults her and everyone seems okay with that? I think you need to rewrite this slightly and either tone his behaviour down or make her better at standing up for her rights and putting him in his place and showing him how awful his behaviour is.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/18/2020
Aww are you going to write Lana s story?

Such a great read
barbara chapter 6 . 12/4/2019
Haldir is creepy and awful. Everything from being abusive to molesting her naked after sending her to sleep with a spell. Wow.
Dee chapter 1 . 9/6/2019
In Unfinished Tales the name Nerwen is the name Galadriel's mother gave her when she was born. I believe it means "man maiden."
LadyConfidential chapter 37 . 8/24/2019
Wow! What an epic! It has taken me about a week to read this lovely story, however I am so glad that I did. Both your writing (which was enjoyable throughout) and your characters developed as the story progressed, and it was heartening to see happiness and redemption all around. At times, right at the beginning, Haldir was so patriarchal it was infuriating (poor Elanor!) but I loved your portrayal of him as a multifaceted character. I'm not sure if either of you are writing these days, but if you are, I would love to read more of your work. Well done :) xx LC
KathrannofQuade chapter 28 . 8/23/2019
Hahaha! I just have to comment half-way through this chapter...I freakin' LOVE the plant-talk. I laughed out loud when Haldir told Rumil the plants would complain to Elanor if he gave them the broth...This story is SO GOOD. I'll be sad when it ends...