Reviews for Elanor's Revenge
AshleyLeigh chapter 37 . 7/8
I loved this so much! Took me a week to read it in my spare time, but I spent time with friends at a horse show last night and then went out and stayed out late, only to wake early to continue reading. Absolutely amazing story. Thank you, thank you for writing it.
princessnerra chapter 37 . 7/6
What an Awesome story this was to read! I wonder who Lana married?
firerosedreamer67 chapter 37 . 6/6
Wonderful! ! A story to leave me smiling !...Many were the moments that I laughed out loud!...You are very talented and I am so pleased to have read your words!...Thank You!
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 13 . 4/18
It's interesting - I came upon this story for a bit of dramatic relief from the more serious, heavy-handed fics. After the first chapters, I assumed this would simply be a more embellished, raunchy tale of pure entertainment and fangirl hilarity - after all, it was clearly an AU with a strong streak of OOC and creative liberties (considering the more conservative context of the canon material).
I'm surprised and happy to say it's even better than expected because it really is a fresh take on the elves company. And even more interesting is the building depth of character development and plot progression.

In terms of FF writing, this is a deliciously intriguing adventure that has proven an excellent detour. Thanks for posting and I look forward to reading ~
CCF chapter 6 . 3/26
Elanor seems really, unusually clumsy for an elf. She can't even walk in a stream? Or balance a bow? Doesn't seem elf-like.
Born in 20th Century chapter 37 . 12/20/2016
Hi, this is absolutely wonderful! Loved your portrayals of Haldir, Elanor, Lurien, Tarwe, Nerwen, Doria, Rumil, Orphin, Healea, Ture, Telrion, Lana, Cothion, Galadriel, Celeborn and the many other characters that make up this story. Especially loved the development of the characters, such as that of Lurien, Healea, and Tarwe and how the relationship between Elanor and Haldir developed gradually - the plot was amazing too, and definitely keep me hooked and eagerly devouring chapter after chapter! All in all, I can't describe how ecstatic I am to have stumbled across your story! I can't find Mari's Song on your fanfic profile, though, could you please give me the link so I can read it? I'd love to read more of your writing soon and hope you'll continue to write more Haldir fics in the near future! :D Thanks again for sharing this brilliantly unique story!
Recoveringperfectionist chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Still love this years later! :)
Guest chapter 37 . 9/18/2016
Such a wonderful story, without a doubt my favorite on ffnet! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Any chance you will one day write a sequel?
Calista chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
You're a great author, and I'm really sorry, and maybe I'm just overreacting to my past, but what Haldir did was sexual assault and I cannot condone that.
coconutmango chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
Ngawww- Elanor is so cute and innocent:)
i-am-naeblis chapter 37 . 8/5/2015
Easily one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I enjoyed your take on Galadriel and Celeborn especially, and also how you gave every character a history and a story.
Thranduillion chapter 37 . 7/30/2015
One of the best Haldir fics I have read in my life!

I was reluctant to start this, I'm not sure why, but as soon as I began I could not stop reading and finished the whole thing in two days.

I love how much detail went into all the OC's, I was truly interested by every character.

I wish I could know what was intended for Lana but I can make a guess!
Montara chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
"Because I said so." - how many times he'll say those words to Elanor?
Montara chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
I wonder what's in his head to act in this way with her, especially if he likes her? Well, maybe he's still mad with her for what she had done...after all, she humiliated him first.
Montara chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Poor Elanor. She'd been punished already and she'd been humiliated...and now this...