Reviews for Elanor's Revenge
Kiiimberly chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
That was so sweet. The fake courtship is going to make Haldir so jealous.
Kiiimberly chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Haldir's conflicting emotions are great :)
Kiiimberly chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
They are so cute together :)
Kiiimberly chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Kiiimberly chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
This was classic. And when Haldir walked in! Hahaha!

"You may do my laundry," she mimicked, trying to sound like Haldir. "Oh, Haldir, may I? I would be so honored!" She fell to her knees with a thud. "To carry your sword was one thing, but to be allowed to wash your clothing, now that is an honor to which I have long aspired! As unworthy as I am, I cherish the chance to beat the dirt from your tunics!" Bending forward, she clasped her hands together and pretended ecstasy, then lowered her forehead almost to the floor. "How I worship you, Oh Great One," she gushed, "Guardian of Lórien and Provider of Chores for Elanor of Rivendell . . ."

I want to know what Haldor said to the other elf D:
Kiiimberly chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Awww ;)
Kiiimberly chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
They are so funny together XD I loved the ending! Because I said so. LOL.
Kiiimberly chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I loved this chapter.
Kiiimberly chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Teeeheeeheee. I bet Elrond knows they'll be together one day. Hahahah.
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
This is so funny. I can't believe they left him naked though. LOL.
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh my gosh. This is just freaking hilarious. I can't believe her sister though. She's just ughhh. I love how Elanor blackmailed her friends and they roped Haldir's own brothers into it too! Hahaha.
Nyah1 chapter 37 . 6/2/2011
I really enjoyed the story. And I really came to love some of your Characters. Great Work :)
Alice chapter 36 . 6/1/2011
This story is AMAZING. The plot is great, the character are so well developed and vivid. I'm absolutly LOVING the Haldir romance. Great great great fanfic. You are sooooo talented.
Ferdinand Sutcliff chapter 37 . 4/15/2011
Wow.

I had to read that in little bits so I could absorb all the plot. So amazing. :) Thankyou so much for writing this..
Trish Waddilove chapter 37 . 4/10/2011
I have enjoyed this story very much. I have to know who did Lana ended up marrying? My bet with myself,she married Hirrin the I right.
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »