Reviews for To Rise and Fall
A Guy Named George chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Doubt you'd continue this, but it was interesting :D
SunStrike RedFire chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is a really good story. I have to say the plot is really good and keeps me on the edge of my seat anticipating that next chapter will be just as good.
RustlingLeaves chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This is a great story- an interesting plot! You have a talent for writing!

-RustlingLeaves :)

Keep it up and keep on writing!
Jess Readin chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
What an excellent start to a story. A pity you seemed not to have worked on it. Great writing skills, and an interesting plot line.
kiwarrier chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Good story. But why do the kids call Galbatorix 'Grub'? It doesn't seem to fit him.
TheLostDisciple chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Wandering the lost lands, a lost disciple approaches an open book. Coming across it, he picks it up and reads it.

One chapter. A good chapter, but only one all the same. The writing had seemed so professional, so well written, that he found himself wishing for more.

Oh well. There were stories like that. Stories that made him want to ask for more. He leaned down and scribbled onto the paper at the back of the book. The note left, he turned and walked away.

There were many more books lying on the ground in this land. If this author updated, he'd be back. If not, well, there were more books to be read...
BobbyD12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow, absolutely the best Eragon fic I've read yet. I've always been interested in the king's story and was planning to write it myself...but it seems you've anticipated me. :) Please keep it up!
aerora chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Write more! 'Tis a great story.
Treewarf chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
A little odd but okey plz try to reveiw my story.
uknowwhoslittleprincess chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
hey, check out my eragon site, feel free to post and tell ur friends:
~Molz