Reviews for On A Wing & A Prayer
anonimous chapter 15 . 4/15/2004
whos chidori
anonymous chapter 12 . 4/15/2004
ohh my god he said he loves her
Tweety Byrd chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
Is Kyoko Kagome? Or this is a story about a girl named Kyoko? Can you say "CONFUSED!"
InuYasha's 1 female chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
This is not my review, it's kaze-chan's reviews.
In this chapter, i could really feel gina's anger and dislike for sesshomaru, and here i thought i was the only one. There is 1 perticular part i liked in this chapter;
sesshy: Well, Nobunaga Gina, come morning, oyu must leave."Gina simply glared hoim, just wanting to get up and punch him out.
And this part 2:
sesshy: Simply that rebellious look on your face, i take it you don't like me that much.
gina: No, really, she thought cynically. "hmm, let's just say i'm not the fondest person of demons. Now, if you'll excuse me, i'd like to get a little sleep before i have to go," she said icily.
By this point, i liked her attiude!
InuYasha's 1 female chapter 2 . 4/3/2004
This is not my reviews, it's kaxe-chan's reviews.
When i read this chapter, i knew i would not be suprised by sesshy's fowl and rude behavour, oh well, some things never change... at least for sesshy.
InuYasha's 1 female chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
These are not my reviews, these reviews are from my friend kaze-chan (no one knows her but me and fiora)
So at the begining of the chappies that I are not my reviews i will write 'this is not my reviews, its kaze-chan', So poeple know, i have to other accounts other than this one, Konekoyasha-Sama, and Shi-chan and Nekogal, and least but not least this one InuYasha's 1 female all though kaze likes Koga.
Begining of review:
i don't really like prologues, but this one has one funny part in it._ when Jaken swears *HA HA!* :) well least I think it's swearing.
Hah that demon got what he deverves! for trying to rape that young girl. Rin is so cute! Hah sesshomaru listend to a little human girl! you got sogt sesshomaru sama!
meagan chapter 22 . 3/15/2004
oh ya that was so freaking awesome! .
i almost cried lol and its hard to make me cry lol ne ways if its alright id like to kno when u start the sequel to it..thats y my email's there well newayz
i really did like that story *smiles like crazy*
Serenity Avalon chapter 22 . 3/13/2004
I really loved the fic. I love all the fluff. I really havent found any good Inuyasha fics lately. If you happen to make more or know of any more good ones please e-mail me and tell. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Wake-Robin chapter 22 . 3/11/2004
Really happy you're writing a sequel! I'm just as happy that you finally got Gina and Sesshomaru together!This was a great story!
Luvz Fluffy-sama chapter 22 . 3/11/2004
Very good story & ending. I would like to know when u have the sequel up, so plz let me know, and I guess there's no need 2 give u my email since u already have it. Ja
Shi-chan and Nekogal chapter 22 . 3/11/2004
wow that was good but i wish it didn't have to end :( wwaah!
serenity971 chapter 22 . 3/11/2004
Well I guess this is the last chapter. I do believe that this story was so sad, sweet, happy,
and loving.(a little bitterness entered in it as well) I can't wait until you come out with the sequel. For the last review for this story I award you with this trophie of honor and for best authur.
Emerald Warren chapter 22 . 3/10/2004
LOVE THE STORY. plz e-mail me when sequal is up. Thank You
emily chapter 22 . 3/10/2004
ok great story in the sequel will u please put sess. mom
Valdimarian chapter 22 . 3/10/2004
You must write a sequal. That plot device at the end was sudden but very cool. Does this mean that Sesshomaru is an Arch-Angel now? that would be VERY cool. I want a sequal! I'd like you to take a look at my story (not sure if you have yet, I'm forgetfull) I'm going to post a new chapter l8r today and I hope you read.