Reviews for On A Wing & A Prayer
YumeNoSakura chapter 21 . 3/10/2004
so why do i have the feeling that is how the story ends if it isnt then tell me if that is the last chapter
serenity971 chapter 21 . 3/9/2004
This can't be the end... It was just to sad... Sweet...But sad... Please contnue this story...I love it so much...
Seeya.
Reina chapter 21 . 3/9/2004
What a tragic ending, but a nice touch. Two thumbs up!
Wake-Robin chapter 21 . 3/9/2004
Really moving chapter!Really cool explanation of Gina's powers!So happy that it's not ending, so update soon!
tynera chapter 21 . 3/9/2004
I thought your story was ASOME! when are you going to write another one oh and just thought u would no this is like my first review in a long time
sonyat chapter 21 . 3/9/2004
This is great!
Shi-chan and Nekogal chapter 21 . 3/9/2004
wow! that was good i almost cryed! but maybe god will let her come back to be a princess and stay with sesshy and she can be an angel only in battle but be human when she is not? well i hope sesshy will be alright! well go luck with the next chappy.
serenity971 chapter 20 . 3/8/2004
I'm sorry about not reviewing you in such a long time. I do wish that you will continue soon.
Seeya.
Wake-Robin chapter 20 . 3/8/2004
WOW AND OMG!That was such an amazing and surprising chapter that I'm left speechless. I'm so glad Sesshomaru came to Gina's rescue. I hope he doesn't die and neither does Gina. Can't wait for more, so update VERY SOON!
Luvz Fluffy-sama chapter 20 . 3/8/2004
o...I want to know what happened! UPDATE SOON!
Valdimarian chapter 20 . 3/8/2004
Pardon for the language but... BITCHEN! That was a great chapter and I hope more are comming. BTW did you read my story? I hope you do because you are defenitly an author who's imput I would enjoy to have.
Dryad101 chapter 20 . 3/8/2004
oh i love this story so much! keep it up!.anyways may i ask if its ok, what is a tennyo? lol
Shi-chan and Nekogal chapter 20 . 3/8/2004
good chappy please more
Summers Death chapter 19 . 3/7/2004
You write such good chappies_ You sure update a lot more on this story instead of KST, though_;
Wake-Robin chapter 19 . 3/7/2004
Wow, great cliffie, although I hav to suffer through it before you update again. I can't wait what "Lord Kurai" will do to Gina. Update, Update, Update!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »