Reviews for On A Wing & A Prayer
Shi-chan and Nekogal chapter 19 . 3/7/2004
WOW! good chappy i do hope that gima sesshomaru do get back to gether and that demon who came "rescued" her was working for ... uh oh.
Valdimarian chapter 19 . 3/7/2004
SWEET ANOTHER FIGHT SCENE! Your story is better writen than most I have read and I realy love it. The fact that she realy loves Sesshy but still is going to be maried to her husband is such a plot twist, that and the fact that her hubby is realy a Youkai
Valdimarian chapter 18 . 3/6/2004
I had origionaly decided I didnt want to read this since I preffer older Rin and Sesshomaru stories, but then I realized you were realy passionate about this story, that and the fact that I started reading it, not knowing what it was... {KUSO, That sounds like the freaking song!} But now that I've read it I realy like it, I guess Gina kinda reminds me of what Rin would be like older, I realy like Rin/Sesshy ficts, infact I'm writeing one where that's one of the pairings. (I like my characters to have some sort of Pairing)
Plz read and review my story.
I realy like that her fiance is realy the demon that was in the first chapter, though it does kinda confuze me as to weither he was her fiance first or copied him after they got engaged. Cause if it was before why didnt he wait, and if it was after how did he get away to contact Naraku, or as a third way, if he copied him after but hasnt replaced him yet, why did he go back to Naraku. Or is all this moot and I just didnt read the section well enough?
Summers Death chapter 18 . 3/6/2004
*sigh* Woman can be pretty stupid too. If you dun' understand what I mean, then sorry cause I'm not in a good mood and dun' feel like explaining right now. I can't wait till they make up...that is, if they can...
Summers Death chapter 17 . 3/6/2004
Mwah! TOO sad! Sure, make me even more depressed! *sigh* Stupid Sessy...I go read next chappie.
Luvz Fluffy-sama chapter 18 . 3/6/2004
Your story is still very interesting.
Shi-chan and Nekogal chapter 18 . 3/6/2004
poor sesshy i hope gina lets him explain himself.
but then i feel sorry for gina if someone did that to me i would KILL my self, well not that it would happen for years _ go sesshy.(i never thought i would be cheering or feeling sorry for sesshy) bye bye
Wake-Robin chapter 18 . 3/6/2004
*Sniffle* OMG that was such an amazing chappie!Must update realy soon!
sess chapter 17 . 3/5/2004
Love it
Shi-chan and Nekogal chapter 17 . 3/3/2004
sesshy got her mad vary mad
he got slapped like miroku and gets a big hand mark on his face from sango but in this case its sesshy and gina
serenity971 chapter 17 . 3/3/2004
Oh... She should lt him explain before she gets all outraged. Oh, well. Please contine this as soon as possible I really lke it.
See~ya.
Wake-Robin chapter 16 . 3/2/2004
I'm very intrigued about this Chidori character. Update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/1/2004
o...Sesshomaru zonked out about some mysterious woman and his new girl hears him...damn. please, please update soon!
Summers Death chapter 16 . 2/29/2004
Bwahahahaha! Is he gonna' tell her, huh? HUH? _ I think he should...or not...or should...or I dun' know, that's why you're writin' it and not me_ I'M GOING TO GO BUY A KIMONO TODAY! I HAVE TO WEAR IT FOR JAPANESE CLASS! WHAT COLOR SHOULD THE OBI BE? AND THE ACTUAL KIMONO? I DUN' KNOW...I'M GOING TO UAJIMAIYA(SP?). BAIBAI!
serenity971 chapter 16 . 2/29/2004
Great chapter! Please continue as soon as possible. Can't wait for more.
See~ya.