Reviews for On A Wing & A Prayer
Shi-chan and Nekogal chapter 16 . 2/29/2004
haha! you said it out loud. don't tell her sesshy.
if you do she just might get jelus(i think i spelt it wrong).
i love this story it so i don't know but it beautiful. second true love aie fluffy?
Sesshy: what did you call me! *glare*
Neko: oops *gulp* heh heh, please don't kill me!
Sesshy: I didn't really think about killing you...but i think it's a good idea...
Neko:uh oh, I think i will run know. *gasp* bye bye
Wake-Robin chapter 15 . 2/27/2004
o0o0o very mysterious. Keep updating as you have been!
Shi-chan and Nekogal chapter 15 . 2/27/2004
Its getting really good. good luck on the next chappy ok? For once in life (sesshy) is happy! YAY!
serenity971 chapter 15 . 2/27/2004
Great chapter! Please continue as soon as possible! I wonder who this Chidori is?...
Summers Death chapter 15 . 2/27/2004
Oh...Chidori...a...human? And, Naraku coulld really just kick lord Kurai's ass to get back his jewel shard, but oh well. Kagawaki was cute...but Naraku's better. Cause of his eyes_ I'm watching witch hunter Robin! It's da part where she's on the thingy about to fall...and...yeah_ Anyways, a new plot's beginning to emerge! Coolness!
Summers Death chapter 14 . 2/26/2004
I dun' know why, but I think Kyoko's cool...please dun' ask me why! She's just...kick ass to be able to stand up to him, ya' know? _ Cute chap chap
Wake-Robin chapter 14 . 2/26/2004
Lol, great chapter! Update!
Shi-chan and Nekogal chapter 14 . 2/26/2004
WOW! i can't belive that kyoko said that.
HAHA... Sesshomaru got a lecture from his servent!
So went is the next chappy. My jaw would drop to is someone said that that was nocked up. Poor sesshy.
serenity971 chapter 14 . 2/26/2004
What funny last two chapters! Sorry that I didn't review the other one earlier though. Oh, well I am now. Please continue.
Sweet cherry kisses chapter 13 . 2/25/2004
Heh-heh...stupid me...I'm so used to signing in, that was the first thing I did...then I had to wait for the stupid thing to log out which took here I am! I liked it! Hm...have a feeling I know who's watching them...unless it's an OC, then I have no idea_
Wake-Robin chapter 13 . 2/25/2004
AW that was so sweet!Update!
Shi-chan and Nekogal chapter 13 . 2/25/2004
This is one of the chapters you a ready write isn't it?
all well make more chappies please.
Summers Death chapter 13 . 2/25/2004
FIORA I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS! Well, not literally, but this IS A CHAPPIE YOU'VE APREADY POSTED! *CRIES LOUDLY* FIX IT! FIX IT NOW! I COMMAND YOU :( Damn, I really wanted to read the next one. MEANIE
Shi-chan and Nekogal chapter 12 . 2/23/2004
shi-chan is not here but i am.
I love this story please continue with the story okay? More chappies please!
Wake-Robin chapter 12 . 2/23/2004
Is that the end? Good chap!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »