Reviews for Someday
guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was incredible but thatbis no surprise from you. I love that you don't know who the characters are. I find intriguing that you can project any couple you want really and that makes it all the better!
1caaake chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh my god, and I'm just crying right now reading this. I can relate so badly it hurts. Please keep up your writing, you do it so well ;_;
Rapidez chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Awww, touching story, so sad and yet promising - it's just so deep. Thanks!
softchuckle chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is amazing! I found the idea of not knowing who the characters are so intriguing, I just HAD to read it. And it certainly didn't disappoint. Not only is your writing beautiful, but also do you convey the feeling so well.

As for who's POV it is; I am not sure. I couldn't help but think the person who was being watched is Draco. I know a lot of people said in their reviews it might be Harry's POV, but I think it doesn't really sound like him. So I'm just gonna settle for Ginny.
AngelaCoryShipper chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Definitely Draco to Harry because of these two lines in particular:

"You suddenly look up, your clear eyes flickering sharply in my direction before I can flinch away, and I don't. You look straight at me, a mixed expression of knowing and understanding darting in your eyes, pale vestiges of what I feel all too achingly."

"I bite my lip ponderingly, lost in thought and feelings and you, looking at your slightly bowed head and imagining the colour of your eyes, pure and vivid in my mind like the whisper of your smile, transient and unforgettable and never directed at me."

For obvious reasons, my final say is Draco/Harry :)
eurydike79 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Another very nice story. Like you, I cannot really decide on who are the charaters involved here. Could be anybody. Because, honestly, who has not ever been in a similar situation before? This said, I'd guess that who ever reads this story, will believe that their favourite HP-characters are the ones this is about. For me, it would be Harry stealing glances at Draco. Hoping. Waiting. Anticipating what might happen. Someday. Or never.

Just let me leave this quote from my favourite book, André Aciman's "Call me by your name":

"I was hopeful, though perhaps this was what I had wanted all along. To wait forever."
Dumbledude chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very nice. But I don't really know who it is. I would say Harry to Draco like so many others, but I guess that's because I hope it's like that... :)
hauntful yay chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
It's awesome how this applies to just about everyone... ;)
rawr chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
someone's POV to Draco, that much is clear.

nicely written.
Adica Finch chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Wow, so this was totally great...but I guess I missed something. I have no idea who's point of view this is!
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
kasmo chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Aw, how sweet and sad it is at the same time. I definitely think it sounds like it's from Harry's PoV, though, and that he's directing it to Draco.
dobbyfan18 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
i know the feeling
daffodil666 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Um... All the way thru it I was thinking "Draco to Harry".

Thats what i want to beleive anyway.
amakasu toko chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
harry to draco. harry to draco! HARRY TO DRACO! *roars and starts a tantrum* jeebus, you're my favorite author...i even tracked your Poison ficcie across the harry potter archives