Reviews for Ravyn's Paradise
Happygolucky103 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love this story.
buffvamp chapter 39 . 12/4/2006
This story is amazing and awesome and amazingly awesome! I love it! Ray and Shane are such a cute couple. I like how you put the OCC guys in there too. It's awesome that Ray was finally happy cause her life was pretty messed up.
QueenDani chapter 33 . 8/9/2005
Heyla! I just wanted to tell you that I absoloutely adore this story. I've read it a couple of times and Its still as good as the first time.
Love2HulkSmash chapter 37 . 5/20/2005
Glad she went to the ppl who cared about her, and glad things have turned out okay. This chapter was definitely emotional! Great writing! :D
Love2HulkSmash chapter 33 . 5/20/2005
The freakin' nail in the coffin of that asshole John Cena's connection with her! Thank freakin' God! :D And any child of Shane's is sure to be just the cutest little thing in the world! LOL I'm glad that she was found, but I'm wondering what will happen to Randy and John once the truth is revealed.
Love2HulkSmash chapter 32 . 5/20/2005
Oh boy...oh boy...oh boy, oh boy, OH FUCKIN' BOY! So many bad thoughts wishing hell upon those fuckers' heads...which i know will come in due time. I think the WWE just lost two of its biggest superstars.
Love2HulkSmash chapter 30 . 5/20/2005
Boo to his corny-ass, pansy-ass, wimpy-ass letter! She should take that paper, ball it up, turn it sideways, and shove it right up his ass. But I do wish some violence would have gone down b/t him and Mark. That I would pay to see. LOL.
Love2HulkSmash chapter 29 . 5/20/2005
Bout damn time! Ugh, John Cena is gon' get his, and I cannot wait! Mark is gon' fuck him up royally, and it's gonna be beautiful. So much drama, I could feel Ray's pain. But of course, Shane's there to take it away. ;) Great couple! :D
Love2HulkSmash chapter 27 . 5/20/2005
Personally, I'm sick and fuckin' tired of Mr. John Cena in this story, Mr. Chauvanistic Pig, Mr. I-Rule-the-World-cuz-I-Got-a-Dick...ugh, he's gon' get his. Either from Ravyn, Mark, Shane, Paul, or hey, how 'bout the whole locker room get together and whip his punk ass...good chapter, though. Shopping is also my guilty pleasure when I have the money, as I'm sure it is for every female. Great chatper! :D
Love2HulkSmash chapter 25 . 5/20/2005
Wow, excellent fuckin' chapter! I am lovin' the fact that Ray's now somewhat addicted to tattoos. I've got four myself, and gettin' six more. Once you just can't stop. LOL. Her bike is seeming to turn out great! I can't wait for her to get it! :D And Shane'll be there to see it, YAY! Fuck a John Cena (in this story, not in real life lol).
Love2HulkSmash chapter 22 . 5/20/2005
No need for Mr. Cena to go get all fuckin' noble now! Tragedy is when you find out who's a fair-weather friend, and who's just there for the good times. Yeah, John's in the hospital for her, but in actuality, he's just focused on gettin' Ray away from Shane. Fuck him. Go Shane! :D
Love2HulkSmash chapter 21 . 5/20/2005
Damn, yo...he fucked her up! *snickers* Not funny, but, he gon' get his. Him and Randy. OH, he gon' get his!
Love2HulkSmash chapter 20 . 5/20/2005
Bloody hell...I'm almost afraid to turn to the next chapter. The gifts were awesome, except for Cena's of course. *rolls eyes* He's so freakin' arrogant and just chauvanistic...and I could see why him and Orton would be friends...ugh. Anywho, great chapter! :D
Love2HulkSmash chapter 19 . 5/20/2005
Interesting chapter. A real shame the Divas are tryin' to change her just 'cuz John Cena wants 'em to. Ray is obviously able to be beautiful, but only on her own terms, which is how it should be. Freakin' male chauvanistic A-holes...*growls* She's better off with Shane anyway.
Love2HulkSmash chapter 18 . 5/20/2005
Aw...her and Shane are SO cute together, SO cute! Now she knows how *he*'s time for him to find out how *she* feels. :) I hope things don't turn too sour with her dad. He's kinda sadistic...and I think I kinda like it. :) Great chapter, lookin' forward to the next one.