Reviews for Annika's Fields
belladevon chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
How, so well, do you wind your own words of poetry into your wonderful stories? You substitute images for a story and it is told.
Dr. Jekyl chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
*sighs*

Lovely. Beautiful imagery and an all together good read. Well done.
Anne chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
I read the series and cried. You certainly touched me deeply and now I have come back to print and read all of the rest of the Voyager stories.
Em chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
you are so very good. [sobs]
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
One of your best perhaps, I run out of compliments starbaby, but I'm sure you know you're wonderfull... sara
Lesietta Wehs chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
very good
Svetlana Johansen chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Oh my god, that was beautiful. I've read a lot of fanfiction on different shows and they were all so unrealistic, sickening, doing stuff the "real" characters would never do. But this story was Seven through and through. Everything she thought i could hear Seven's voice saying, I could imagine it. I hope this writer comes up with a lot more stories. It was a joy reading it. I hope not a lot of people read this review because i'm going to sound really wimpy and corny, but i almost cried. Just the pure human emotion so un-Seven, but yet not so very much.
Gillian chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Once again, it was beautiful. Congratulations on another breath-taking story.
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Starbaby does it again. You are absolutely brilliant, my friend! That was incredibly touching and beautiful! I read it twice in a row, and I don't really even like Seven! Such naked vulnerability mixed with unmistakable pride. And such magnificent, beautifully phrased imagery. You have a gift.
SkywalkerChild chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
*SNIFFLE* That was beautiful...touching...*SNIFFLE again*
janey chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
wow. you take my breath away. an instead of gasping for breath, i only crave for you to rip it away again in one of your stories.
Lanna chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Beautiful!
survak chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
that was a great story starbaby up to your usual high standard

loved it