Reviews for Howl
SingBenihime chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
This is wonderfully written, but, it may just be because its very very late (or early?) where I am, but I can't really understand the plot.

It was a good, albeit confusing, read nonetheless! :D I love Remus' dreams - there's so many ambiguous moments~
Antares chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Lovely imagery, though I didn't quite grasp where the story was going at first. I love how you portrayed Remus here, it made me feel pity for the poor fellow, heck, it made me feel what he's feeling. The ending made me smile, That was quite unexpected but nice and somehow refreshing, nonetheless. You're really an amazing writer, keep it up!
Ryrahd chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
This was one of the most human depictions of Remus I've ever read. Wonderful imagery and descriptions used throughout. I also liked that you kept the happy ending away until the very last moment. I highly enjoyed this story and hope to encounter more like it.
ChichiX chapter 7 . 12/12/2004
Aw. What a very confusing back and forward again jerky ride through time.
ChichiX chapter 6 . 12/12/2004
These memories are so alive.
ChichiX chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
God, Remus needs at least somebody to be with him.
ChichiX chapter 4 . 12/12/2004
How horrible. Just horrible. I'm afraid he's going to die.
ChichiX chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
He's slipping, isn't he? This makes him sound awfully cracked.
ChichiX chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Those dreams are masterpieces.
ChichiX chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
That sounds more newsy and factual than anything else I have ever read about HP.
Lady Serpentine chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
This was very beautiful.

I had this story stashed away on my computer for awhile, and every once in awhile I'd come and look at it, and marvel. The story is wonderful in the fact it's heartachingly normal, and yet... under it there's this depression, and this madness, and it's truly frightening.

Lovely.
tenshiamanda chapter 7 . 4/13/2004
This is so beautifully written, a lovely fic.
egg-n-head chapter 3 . 4/11/2004
woah
r u like a professional writer or something? You're...you're...wow. You're a really good writer. I can't finish your story now but i definitely will soon.
You're story is so graphic and interesting. I really like it. Poor remmy he's very depressive. It's so sad cos i love him but your story line fits with his character.
i read that your story is complete so i can't say update soon but do u have any other stories?
egg-n-head
alescA Munroe chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
i like how you write
it's very descriptive(sp?)
write more, ne?
mystic-angel5 chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
Another amazing chapter. I find it incredible that you were able to perfectly capture Remus' feelings after Sirius was condemed without a single word of his actual thoughts, only by his actions.
Good work. Generaly fantastic. Please write more.