Reviews for Throughout The Years A CamdenKinkirk Story
born-literate chapter 28 . 10/1/2007
OMG! sequel plz... u have me on life support and the only thing that will keep me alive is u writing a sequel. PLEAZE LOL

that was just WOW love it and kecy so cute. sad for mary and ben though, but I am really a kecy shipper so i am still jumping for joy. :D:D:D LOVED IT.
Babs567 chapter 28 . 8/30/2006
It's a great ending. I'd say leave it be, and try something new!

-Babs
Guest chapter 28 . 7/30/2006
i luved ur story and i think you should make a sequel
beverleyd chapter 28 . 7/2/2006
Haha. I was previously 'KinkirkFan' on here, remember?

Anyways...I loved this chapter.

It was sad, happy, everything.

It was amazing.

A sequel sounds great. )

Start one.
QueenBee03 chapter 28 . 6/29/2006
you know I want you to make a sequel!
Norwegianchick101 chapter 28 . 6/27/2006
write a sequel. You definitely can't leave the whole Ben/Mary situation out in the open like that.
ShadowGoblet21 chapter 28 . 6/27/2006
I loved reading every part of this story, it is one of my favorites! I liked how you ended this story, and I think it would be great to write a sequal, but I hope before you start the sequal you add more chapterts to the other fanfics as well, cuz i really want to know how those turn out! Keep up the great work, you have an awesome talant!
FrancyPansy chapter 28 . 6/27/2006
ahh.. i love it! plez write a sequel! i love lucy/kevin stories soo much! it is awesome, well done
meminenotyou chapter 28 . 6/26/2006
SEQUEL! because i will totally read it and review! i loved this chapter! i loved this story! yay!
heavennosven chapter 28 . 6/26/2006
i want more!
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 28 . 6/26/2006
SEQUEL! that was AMAZING!
Babs567 chapter 27 . 4/20/2006
Nice update.

-Babs
QueenBee03 chapter 27 . 4/15/2006
VERY GOOD... your right I did laugh! I hope it doesnt take you 5 years to update. haha

this is brittany btw. in case you didnt know
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 27 . 4/14/2006
AHH YES SHE IS! lol i love this story!
ShadowGoblet21 chapter 27 . 4/12/2006
Yay, you finally updated, I almost gave up on this story, i loved the chapter and I hope you update much sooner because first of all i love your writing and second of all you left us on a cliffhanger!