Reviews for Curiosity and the XCat
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Ah, Yiddish.

Scott needs a bit of chaos, you're right, and this was damn funny. Thanks.

-Albus
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Awesome story!
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
*nose crinkles in happiness*

very cute

you know a cat is really what Scott needs D hehe

Am _
BookJunkie chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Aw! How sweet! I love it!
Aloe chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
snark ... esp love this line: seem to recall that you hold on to a grudge until it dies and then you bring flowers to its grave."
Jordanna Morgan chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I liked this a lot. (Cat owner here!) And I especially loved Logan's remark about "capture the flag".
Do write more movieverse fic-yours is among the few I *really* enjoy.
Mina Zummers chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Aw, I love this story! really cute!
Dani chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Absolutly great. Please write more, especially from Scott's POV (I'm a big Scott fan) I think you really captured his character well. I found the whole thing very amusing. Write again...
The Xylia chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Cute! Funny in parts, and overall a good story.
beanarie chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
LOL, I loved it! I couldn't stop laughing at poor Scott, and the description of life in the mansion was priceless. Honestly, it takes a lot for me to like a story based in a universe where Gambit doesn't even *exist*. Very well done!
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Teehee! So few un-angst Scott fics around, and this one's a real gem! I love your descriptions of telepathy and havoc especially. Everyone was perfectly in character.
Would you mind if I used the cat as part of a fic of my own, sometime in the future? For a student OC, to be specific. Yes, I know that there are tons of OC fics, but mine's doesn't follow the usual plotlines.
Anyway, wonderful! Cute without being saccharine.
Astra1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
This was GREAT! :)
Maya chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Oh I liked that! That was wonderful! Good characterization of both cats and Scott!
Lindsey chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Cute! I love how his name is Puck...very fitting. Good to see a nice Scott point of view. *grin* Nice job.
~Lindsey
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
That was greatly enjoyable. The unpredictable behavior of animals is so funny. And you had some great lines in here. Particularly liked when Wolverine said they take the Danger Room sessions seriously, and Jean saying she's not Doctor Doolittle.