Reviews for Less than Strangers
M chapter 10 . 5/26/2019
i wasn't expecting a proposal. oh my god. there are so many levels to this that my head s spinning. is it real or not, you know? is he playing a game or not. what is happening. what is going on, dude
M chapter 8 . 5/26/2019
i love how you're balancing the greys of this; it's really wonderful
M chapter 5 . 5/26/2019
this is really good :(
M chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
i came here to cry, and boy, oh boy, did you deliver
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2017
I'm sorry this story was never completed. I quite liked it! Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2017
I'm not sure I like this story. I much prefer stories that go in order. All this jumping back and forth in time is so confusing. I can't tell what's real and what's not. I hope this gets better as the story progresses.
loverofanime41302 chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
I'm really liking what I see of the story so far! Of course, I don't think it's been updated since, what, '05, was it? I was just wondering if you had just lost inspiration, or maybe you just thought that people had lost interest, I don't know. However, should it be possible, I am very much interested in the continuation of this story. :)
lotte.smit.7583 chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
what happened to the rest of the story? i was looking forward to this
rookseer chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Please update this story. Pretty please...:)
rookseer chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
I know life takes a front row seat...but no update since 2005? Will this story have an ending?
RavenHeart233 chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
This story is really good! :) please keep writing!
Kay8abc chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
i love it. i cant wait for fudges reacions.
sbrande chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
This story is like... WOW! I truly enjoy your characterisations and truly wish you would finish it, or at least post the link to this Meagan woman who is finishing it.

Thank you.

Love Sonia :)
miss skittle619 chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
i love your story so far! i hope you make other chapters soon...
madbrat chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
If you get this...PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY.