Reviews for Sunday Night Sex Talk
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 5/13
Goodness, you are evil! :D poor Ian!
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 5/13
You are funny, I like your sense of humour. And, I guess, this is the revised version, right? I can't imagine someone writing this way at 16. No offence.
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 5/13
This chapter is hilarious! I especially loved the banter between Draco and Hermione :)
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 5/13
Wasn't Justin a hufflepuff?
Nooooooooooo! Please please please finish this fan Fiction! It's the best I've ever read!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Dear Priah:

So neither Ron nor Hermione mind committing casual fornication (or maybe adultery; I don't know Wonder Witch's marital status) so long as there's no risk of becoming fathers? And here I thought they were the heroes.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Thegreypoet chapter 13 . 4/12/2017
Thanks for a good story! I really enjoyed it. :) take care. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/13/2016
Loved this! Please update
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
Even though you probably won't see this I hope you know how many people you made happy with your story and I hope everything works out for you
Pantsofdoom01 chapter 13 . 6/12/2016
I loved the story, the banter and cuteness. I know you've stopped with fanfic, I just wanted to leave a review to let you know I enjoyed your work even though you will not continue 3
Anastasia Juliet chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
Hey this is really really cute! As in, it's that good and I love reading every word so please, please, pretty please continue! Thank you for writing :)) plsssss write more
Guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2016
I reaally hope you finish this. Your description of this said it's being revised. I'm not sure if it still is, but I'd really like to see the end of this story. Pretty please?
PenPal94 chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Loving Draco's sarcasm haha
saradasama chapter 13 . 2/5/2016
...please take down this story from the site if you are not going to finish it. Please. You don't understand how traumatizing it is to find out that the AMAZING story you have been reading, has been discontinued. I'm just going to sob in some sorry corner like hundreds other have since your announcement of discontinual. Anyways, best of luck with life!
Dramionelover394 chapter 2 . 1/19/2016