Reviews for Sunday Night Sex Talk
Thegreypoet chapter 13 . 4/12
Thanks for a good story! I really enjoyed it. :) take care. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/13/2016
Loved this! Please update
LilithRisen chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
Even though you probably won't see this I hope you know how many people you made happy with your story and I hope everything works out for you
Pantsofdoom01 chapter 13 . 6/12/2016
I loved the story, the banter and cuteness. I know you've stopped with fanfic, I just wanted to leave a review to let you know I enjoyed your work even though you will not continue 3
Anastasia Juliet chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
Hey this is really really cute! As in, it's that good and I love reading every word so please, please, pretty please continue! Thank you for writing :)) plsssss write more
Guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2016
I reaally hope you finish this. Your description of this said it's being revised. I'm not sure if it still is, but I'd really like to see the end of this story. Pretty please?
PenPal94 chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Loving Draco's sarcasm haha
saradasama chapter 13 . 2/5/2016
...please take down this story from the site if you are not going to finish it. Please. You don't understand how traumatizing it is to find out that the AMAZING story you have been reading, has been discontinued. I'm just going to sob in some sorry corner like hundreds other have since your announcement of discontinual. Anyways, best of luck with life!
Dramionelover394 chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Hehehe little Dramiones
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
I'm so sad that this story won't be completed! Honestly, I thought it was one of the better Draco x hermione stories I've read in a long time! If you ever decide to get back into fanfiction, I'll be here! Good luck with everything xx
LOVEROFTHISBOOK chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
I'm mourning. Literally. This was the first Dramione fanfiction I have ever read and the plot is my absolute favorite. Since all those months ago, I've come back and read this book over and over again. I've searched for more of the head boy head girl fanfiction but none of them can be compared to this. I'm really sad that you won't update again but I respect the fact that you have a life too and are busy in it.
God bless you and lots of love x
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2015
"Oh that's not true," Hermione teased, all embarrassment from her afternoon explosion entirely evaporated. "I highly doubt they would go so far as to rape you."
...yea because rape should be taken lightly
DramioneFTW chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
Why must you leave us with a cliffhanger to the most literate and well thought out fanfiction I have ever read!
Nikki Pond chapter 12 . 3/23/2015
Hahahahaha. I like it. Especially this version of Draco
amixdeuxgirl chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
Yo this is a good story. And i totally get why you're not updating. So this is like, i dunno, a 'go you' kind of message. You gave me a nice story to read before bed, and i am wishing you luck in your endeavors. I hope you are still writing though, even if it's not fanfiction!
1,956 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »