Reviews for Sunday Night Sex Talk
Anon chapter 4 . 4/5
The writing here is SOOO goooood
hungergamesrue chapter 13 . 3/16
Me again. I just wanted to say that I love your story.
hungergamesrue chapter 1 . 3/16
I love it already and I've only read one chapter!
ac1212 chapter 13 . 2/23
Oh no! I'm sorry about this whole A/N thing. I really like this story! I don't even care if you don't update again, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it, and that you shouldn't stop writing because idiots are rude.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
I like that you abandoned it, cause now I can think of my own ending. ;-) (-; :) (:
Emma chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
I don't write fanfiction, but I reads it a lot. And even though its annoying when you read a fanfic that gets abandoned, I understand what you mean. I could never sit down and write a really long story. People like my brother, who want to be a writer probably could, because it means they can write there own work while admiring other people's work, but not people who are ordinary people couldn't. I think it was good how you explained everything, not everyone in your position would of. Good on ya.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
I'm really going to miss this story and good luck with getting your best friend to notice you! I'm still waiting for my best friend to notice me too
CreeperBehindYou chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
like the work on dumbledore and draco.

And keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
though can i tell you that your title was a teeny bit misleading? haha
this is more T than M, i think. well... the theme wasn't very well suited to T ... so i guess i understand.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
awww ... that's so sad... I'm glad you've well ... moved on thoough. There are other things in life. If you ever read this, well, i'm thanking you. This is one of the most hilarious and interesting fanfics i've read.

I'm glad that at least the cliffhanger wasn't bad in the last chapter. haha.

See ya.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
What does "Emu en utero" mean?
Harry chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Your such a fuckin bitch.
I've waited more than a month for a
good chapter and all you give is this
crap.
It's fuckin awful
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Awesome! And I gotta say, this was my fav chapter yet! :D
Crazygirl2345 chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
OMG I felt so sad reading your last authors note! Well u definitely got one hell of a lot of reviews! one thousand nine hundred something! U did such a great job on that story! Although it's 2013, and I'm probably going to be your last reviewer and you probs won't ever read it, I still am writing this reveiw! Plz contnue writing! Your stories are so good!
Cherryqueen567 chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
I won't judge you for outgrowing Of . Seriously, it isn't my business to judge at all. But i just wanted to say that i am really glad for you. Glad that you found something better in your life. A goal. I wish you the best luck with your life. And i must say that your stories are actually awesome. Don't say that they are rusty or something like that. They were great. Even though it is a shame that you won't be continuing it, i can't help but to feel a bit disappointed. But hey, life goes on. I just wanted to say that you have talent in this. And maybe in your sparse time you might write something again.
Again, good luck!