Reviews for Failed Experiment
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
PLEASE KEEP REVIEWING ! I LOVE THIS STORY SO FREAKING MUCH
Kei Ikari chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
UPDATE THIS TORY NOW I SHALL SKIN YOU ALIVE AND FEED YOU TO TRIGON!
Dredaline Frost chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
Devi/Robin

Star/bb

cy/rae

sounds stupid I know but I can't stand bb/rae pairings and I wanted devi and robin to be together they are so cute!
ivorypanther chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Great fic! Awesome the way you dragged in a new charector OLE!
Yersi Fanel chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
You know, you have not update in a long time and I think this fic is intresting, I hope you continue
Seeker Carter chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I don't suppose you'll update this story anytime soon, will you? But you should, i really like it so far and wanna know what happens in the end. please update!
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 5 . 10/3/2004
Aw, there are no more chapters to read. This saddens me. Oddly enough, this new Devi character doesn't bother me, I actually like her. Usually I dislike new main characters. But her I like. Anyway, as I have told that other author, update really soon or I will torture you in ways that would make Johnny the homicidal maniac tremble with fear, and twitch uncontrollably. So *cheerfully* write more chapters soon! *serious voice* or else.
Relish Enigma chapter 5 . 8/23/2004
this is AWESOME!

HAZZAGRIFF
Aeris-Raven chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
I like the story! I can't wait for the next part! Kepp writing! I like how you wrote everything, good description is what I'm looking for I think. Idk I was into it though so it was good! Can't wait! :)
CrystalGemMaker chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I really like your story. Why did you stop writting it? It's great! Robin and Devi are ment to be.
Raven The Sorceress chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
I really don't know! Maybe Star/R, or R/D? It is so hard to decide! So why don't you? I can't, but I bet you can! Update soon k?:)
Wild River chapter 5 . 3/11/2004
I think that Ronin/Starfire would be best together! And Beast Boy/Raven!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
Robin/Starfire
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
Robin/Starfire
Sara chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
In my personal opinion you should do Robin/Starfire as a couple, I think that they are cute together, that's just me of course!