Reviews for Graduation Day: Without the Makeup, As Promised
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Good fic. As for the anime, I'm not sure about what to think of that ending. I expected something happier like him staying.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This story is interesting, unique and touching.
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was awesome!
catherine philpis chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
this story was very good,after seeing the show,i knew what you were writing about,and parts of it brought tears to my eyes.

keep it up and write some more
Karen chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
you should make a where she does say that she loves him, or is this no complete?
Nasacred chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Good fanfic. it fills the gap that the end of the story didn't. but i think they might pull a Kanon. and remake it. Add more episodes, and add a little more to the end. I hope so anyway. i am sure the manga went a little farther then this. or not, i dunno. i'll be writing a fanfic eventually about this. but if there were some sort of commericial to adveritise this series, i think it would be a big hit. and maybe then they will put more into it. does anyone think that anyone will end up with the person they were trying to date?

like fukio, or fuuko. i guess we will never know unless they add more. OVA would be good too. laters yall
animearlinefreak chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
This was good and to me it felt like a bonus that would happen on the last epsoid I just saw a while ago!
HarryLuvsGinny chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I think you did an excelent job with this. It shows that there are some people out there that actually do care about such silly animes, and yet to put it into such beautiful words, it is a great story.
Sayahiei chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Wow...two years after you wrote it...Well I just happened to run across the anime, it was good and pretty irritating at the end how it really didnt end.

But anyways, that was good. I liked it! Nice job! *thumbs up*
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
aw... what a sweet fic...TT ::breaks down and cries:: not really ... but still it was really sweet... and i think it sucks how no one really knows about I My Me! Strawberry Eggs! coz i reckon there are heaps of people who could write really good fics about it.. ::frowns:: anyway, you did a really good job on this... please write somemore...XD

-Amawa Hibiki is kawaii- Duckii
Pikadaj chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Sweet fic, funny that you used that particular song too, not many songfic's include the song that belongs to the anime, very well done. If I was any good at crying, I maight have shed a tear for it, you never know ;)
Noelle chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
That was very nicely done. I particularly liked the part when he mouths "you'll be just fine" to her. I thought it really connected your story to the original and it was very touching. Good job.
Makokam chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
... ACk! How touching! :: sob :: I just picked up the DVD on whim and ended up watching all but three episodes (8,9,and 10. Seems like they were the best ones too -_-;) So then I come looking for fanfiction and find this! This was great. I'm not even gonna bother giving a literary critque because I don't wanna ruin the moment _

Ya did good.
WannabeWerewolf chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
That was adorable...nice to read about Kuzuha's thoughts. I like this story, I like all your stories actually o.o
Guillermo chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
that was a good fanfiction It was actually the first ANIME DVD i bought i really liked your fanfic...