Reviews for My Assassin, My Dark Angel
Smexy Kitten chapter 25 . 5/22/2011
I have been registered on this website for years and have been making promises to myself to read your work. I'm glad I waited so long for the time to read it because it was well worth the time. I was hooked from the first chapter until this last one and I can never get enough of your work. Youko's change of character due to Botan's influence is so refreshing and the way you've written Touya is just awesome (Jin makes for a good funny sidekick xD). I honestly loved your story and I can't wait for the day you update it again :)
Grape Icies chapter 25 . 5/30/2010
*Cough* Alright, I know that it's been... what? Five years since you've touched this thingy, but... WHERE THE HELL IS THE ENDING? GOSH! That's the one thing that I HATE about authors like YOU, Volpone, and Ladya C. Maxine! UNFINISHED FICS! LEFT ABANDONED! ALL ON THEIR LONESOME! AND YOU EVEN GOT THE LATTER MENTIONED TO REVIEW! (Insane jealousy, much!)

*Clears throat* Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I like this. It made me laugh through most of it. (Which is a sadistically good thing) The random quotes and Jin and the fact that Youko degrades everyone with just his glare. (Which is vereh hawt btw) I also like that Botan has a spine... more or less. She seems to be the one in most character, no offense. I actually like Touya, but it's amusing to read him like this. lol. Sure, some parts seemed rushed and heaven knows that I would've LOVED to see some more darkness mixed into the fic, but beggers can't be choosers. I'm just glad to have found something to kill an hour and a half on. (Yes, I'm a fast reader) But I'm not satisfied because IT STILL ISN'T FINISHED!
dela490 chapter 25 . 4/11/2009
hello. I just read your story and I want to say that I love it, really. So please update soon because it makes almost four years that you haven't and like everyone who read your story, I want to know the end of it.
Sonzai Taz chapter 25 . 4/1/2007
PLZ update soon This is a awesome fanfic Cant wait to kno wat happenes next So Update soon ok. ONegai?
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 25 . 11/19/2006
This is a really good stroy you should update sometime cant wait to see what happen
mysterious-black-dragon chapter 25 . 8/28/2006
eh? ... eh? ...EH? update... . .HAPPENS. ...or-or-or...i'll... burn kurama's hair! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Bazaar Lennon chapter 25 . 8/26/2006
Hi Disturbed Vixen!

I love this fic *-*

Well, my english is very regular because I don’t practice it in a longer time...

I’m from Spain and... well, do u understand me?

Please update T.T

I really enjoy every word of that

But I don’t understand some words because that I love the dictionary ,

And I love Youko Kurama, he’s so hot **,

Jin is so funny, he always makes me feel a laugh x very good writer, I love your fics, and I hope that u’ll update soon.

Kisses from Spain

Raven Black Sparrow

And remember... Onêgai Update

If u speak spanish!

Hola Distusber Vixen!

Yo adoro este fic *-*

Bien, mi inglés es muy regular ya que no lo he practicado en mucho tiempo…

Yo soy de España y bien… puedes entenderme?

Por favor actualiza T.T

Yo realmente disfruto cada palabra de este

Sin embargo yo no entiendo algunas palabras, por esto yo amo a los diccionarios ,

Y adoro a Youko Kurama, el está bueno **,

Jin es muy divertido, siempre me hace reir

Tú escribes muy bien, adoro tus fic y espero que actualices pronto.

Besos desde España

Raven Black Sparrow
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 25 . 1/30/2006
wow . . you haven't updated in a long time. i really like your story. please PLEASE update soon. i really wanna hear the end of it. well, i'll probably read more of your fics now, so you'll see me around. just to let you know, iread this fic in TWO sittings! thats amazing considering how long it is and the fact that i can only go on for a little while once in a while. well, thanx for the good read. update soon, okey dokes? k, bye bye :)
Kuriku chapter 25 . 1/6/2006
AH! SAT/ACT's and finals! You have my forgiveness...I remember those...Just to be mean, guess who's done with their SAT's and ACT's?

Good luck on all your standardized tests!

And of course, nice chapter! And I'll be waiting for the next one.

Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 25 . 1/4/2006
SO WONDERFUL! This story is so good! Update soon please! I find it so interesting, a triangle betweem Touya/Botan/Youko! Gorgeous!
Firefox chapter 25 . 11/5/2005
man you dont kno how happy I am to read this story! Cuz my computer went retarted and I lost internet access for what felt like a year! -_- I was so depressed that I couldnt read fanfics anymore, it literally drove me crazy. But I got a new computer and its all better now! _ (sigh) When is Touya gonna get it through his head that he cant have Botan? I feel bad for him, I mean really its soo pathetic. And here I thought Touya was suppose to be the level headed one on the team?
animegirl007 chapter 25 . 10/25/2005
Either I haven't review in a while or something...but, here a review...Wonderful...I'm still interested in it...please keep going on with your story...I can't wait until the next chapter...
Volpone chapter 25 . 10/23/2005
That Touya sure is one crazy bastard. I love it! Wah-hah-hah! And Youko's jealousy is great too, what can I say? I love seeing the guys angst over Botan! Lucky girl! Anyway, thanks for the update and I'm looking forward to another one soon! ::Grins:: And I'm glad my dirty mind amuses you.
Linwe Jaganshi chapter 25 . 10/18/2005
Reviewingreviewingreviewing. You better put me the next chapter ;D! Lol.

You haven't updated in a while so at first I didn't know what was happening but then I rembembered. Wow, Touya is really a butthead isn't he?

Write more soon before I forget again!
Imortal Wings chapter 25 . 10/17/2005
FINALLY! Finally you updated!Seesh! I have been waiting for a whole year! Reading your fics over and over and over non-stop!FINALLY! I'm so glad you finally updated!

The story was good by the way _ Keep it up!

Oh yeah, and I'll forgive you for taking too long _

And one last thing, FINALLY!