Reviews for Something New
Guest chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
Liar haven't updated in 8 years
Anonymous chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
How dare you trick me with a chapter that's not even a chapter
Jared chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
unless u r dead i dont c any reason y u cant finish this story b cause it is really gr8
Jared chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
can you please please please please please please please PLEASE write more because you are making me check this story everyday hoping for a new chapter. Can you also think about dylan running into marco and his cousins at the mall and dominic having a crush on dylan, finds out marco and dylan are dating and threatens marco to back off
fanficlover698 chapter 18 . 5/18/2012
This story is absolutely about if dominic starts to have a crush on dylan when he finds out dylan is gay
ROMEnENGLAND chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
Please DONT tone down the drama, it's Degrassi. Any one who's seen the show should know that there is ALWAYS drama. I am absolutely LOVING this story btw )
ROMEnENGLAND chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Love the story. But btw i think in the sentence about Marco staring at shirtless-dylan the word longer is supposed to be linger.
ROMEnENGLAND chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
ok, loving the story, but when did Marco get a brother?
kate chapter 18 . 8/16/2009
I loved it! You are such a great writer. but it hasn't been updated in 4 years! so please, if youre still on ff, please update!
Mika vamp girl chapter 18 . 5/20/2009
When is the next chapter coming? You absolutely have to finish this story. It is the greatest story i have read here so far. I really do hope that you finish this story even if you probably haven't even thought about it for a long time i guess.
kkathy55 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
OH MAN! i soo LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. it is truly amazing. i love the whole concept. i just read this whole thing last night, cause i was addicted of coure, aha, and so i was wondering if you were going to update anytime soon cause i LOVE! this story aha.
totalgleek479 chapter 18 . 2/8/2008
great story, update soon
Doug chapter 18 . 1/8/2008
i have read all 18 chapters now...(1-8-08) so when will the story finish, i understand things get in the way, but i cant wait to read the finishing of this story.. i't was so good, so hopfuly it will be soon...so far i have liked this story, and can't wait to read the rest...
LilMissObsessive chapter 18 . 7/13/2007
Wow I like just now stumbled across this sotry

I LOVE it!

I hope you can pms!
massunm chapter 18 . 4/24/2007
you need to update this is amazing!