Reviews for A Child Shall Guide Them
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
I can't believe it's over! It was so good, but so short. I will definitely read the sequel and the box story.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
*cry* That was offaly sad! I can't believe he's not going to get hto be with his love and his daughter! Por Sango/Miroku, por Kagome, por world!
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
Every chapter is wonderful! It makes me laugh and cry all at the same time.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
ahh didn't expect that! I thought maybe Kagome was with someone else and that the big brother was the guy's kid. Glad Shippo's there, but I'm surprised Inuyasha didn't hit him once or twice.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
this is so adorrible! I've read many stories where they have a child, but usually they're one shots. You rock! Sui has an older brother? Who is the father?
kayla chapter 9 . 10/3/2006
iloveit please send me the next title
bunnyasha12 chapter 9 . 5/29/2006
t-t-that it i want more pwease (c)
Keitorin-san chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
Wonderful story! plz write a sequal soon!
Andrew Osuna chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Sango and Miroku should be there, sorry I'm a little late for reviewing.
sesshy's servent chapter 9 . 7/11/2005
that was so good but the ending i don't know it sounded kind of out there no real resolution or anything sure your'e gonna reveal more in the sequal but i can't help the feeling that climax is still there I know this sounds like a flame but it's not i really thought it was good in fact im putting it in my fav. story section m'kay
amoulto2 chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
ya better get going. Other wise in my dreams i will dream up what is going to happen next.I dont relly like to be speechless. But it is a great i will dream something up pritty soon in like 3 hours.
Inuyeasha chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
This is a kool story
Nekoinuhanyou chapter 9 . 1/9/2005
hey not fair don't end it there and get the sequel outfast then please
colorguard06 chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
Im waiting for this sequel seriously thiswas so cute i wanna know what happens the box story only helped a little
Tywell chapter 9 . 12/23/2004
It is great! please make an authors note so that me (and everyone eles) can know what the sequal is please!

thank you!