Reviews for Nevermore
rain chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
I beg you please update this!
Gamma Cavy chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
It may be pronounced and ofthe spelled with but I think the correct spelling is Wyth
fireangel chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
please update soon. it's getting interestin
TempestReign chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
really awesome story!
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
AH! This story is soo good! W W W It's a great plot so far and I've gotten stuck on it! ~O.O~ Please update soon! ~
Shiraishi chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
Ca't waite for you update, so update soon ok?
scrawling purple ink chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
"Satoshi nodded and rose again, letting Niwa’s fingers slip away one by one. When he returned, Niwa was still sitting in the same position, staring at his hands like a statue, like Pygmalion’s masterpiece waiting to take a first breath but poised on the brink between marble and life. The redhead looked up when Satoshi handed him a bowl, but still looked hopelessly shaken."

Hmm, was that pygmalion reference to SageofAngst's lovely Galatea?
Darkest Moon chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
This may be a very late review but what the heck.I like your story alot,it's so well detailed,Please continue,i want to know what happens next.
Adienne chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
SUGOI! I really like this story. please continue!
Manami Nakaoki chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
O.o my god ur way too good. im not worthy! (bows deeply den falls -.-) anyways, update soon !
Manami Nakaoki chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
U just make daisuke cuter and cuter every time O.o is dat even possible? and daisuke really isnt delirious... rite? ..
Manami Nakaoki chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
(squeals) oh poor daisuke! i have a friend named daisuke shiro though hes 16 .
Manami Nakaoki chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
*squeals* daisuke seems so cute cuz hes so fragile . anyways, again, dis is really good XD i wanna write like u .
Manami Nakaoki chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Sato kun... i dunno... anyways, u write really really really really (keep going till number infinity) good ! no woner u have so many reviews XD gonna force andy to read dis
Otaku-Kitsune chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
Hello~!

I love your ficcy, very well written, and, contrary to what you say, pretty in-character. (It's kinda impossible, seeing as the only person who can put Daisuke and Satoshi completely in character is Bunny-sensei).

You haven't updated for awhile, sadly, meaning that this PROBABLY won't be updated, yup-yup. I WOULD be a beta-reader, but that would mean complications with me not having Microsoft Word unless you'd be willing to give me your e-mail or something.

ANYWAYS, back onto the story, all-in-all, earns around a 9. Out of 10. Which means excellent. The reason it wasn't a 10 were a few grammer and spelling upsets, and it being a little fast-paced. I still love it anyways.

Also, I have a question. What the HECK it Mephistopheles? Never heard of the word really, unless it was made up.

Keep up the work and UPDATE SOON! Um, yes. Sorry for being annoying.

~O-K