Reviews for Red Right Hand
DBZFanCraft chapter 2 . 1/10
X( I hate long cliffhangers
Kegeta chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I love your stories agent! They are so twisted & sexy! HMM... I Wonder what vegeta has in store for lil kakarot? Keep writing! This story is going freaken' amazing! 3
Kegeta chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Mellow chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Must...read...MORE! O_O
Jade chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Please keep on writting. I really want to know what will happen next.

Thanks.
Lovekakarot chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Oh, poor Goku. he is being abused... Can Vegeta save him? I'm looking forward the update.
Macha chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
Ah...

Two chapters! I am addicted. You have to write more. PLEASE! These two are great.

These first two have certainly set up an interesting scenario for the rest of the story to follow. I feel so sorry for Goku. And they way you left the second chapter just hanging... ARGh.

hehe
leelee chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
I love the story...Please update soon!
Monkie chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Wow!I really love this please _;
Poetina chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
Intriguing
Hecate18 chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
Oh! this is getting mysterious, just what is Vegeta up to?
You've left me hanging here, can't wait for the next chap! _
Lexicon Devil chapter 2 . 2/18/2004
Wow, I'm glad I decided to read this, it's really well written and appears to be very promising!
Do you mind when people take guesses, like e.g. what kind of things appear in that store? I mean, it might give away too much of the chapter's content? I dunno..
Love, Nas
BTW: Is the note in your bio that you won't update for some time still valid?
darkdesperation chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
This is really good..! The first chapter caught my eyes.. now.. i am attached... i cant wait till you update.. please do so soon...
Dark
kitarrear chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
O so cool I really want to read more of this keep it up Kit_
darkdesperation chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Hey this is a really good start...I love it so far! I would greatly appreciate it if you would update soon so I could read when ever I have the time... if you want to that is... Well bye... and keep up the good work... oh and just to tell you I love all your other writings too...!
Dark