Reviews for How Could I Keep Such A Secret
Carrac chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
I say it's either Zhen'Jin or some random chick not in the DW series.
Murdered.By.A.Marionette chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
oh the angst! woho! please continue..this is getting really good!
AzNaNgEl07 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
aw...poor Da. How can Sun Ce do such a thing! Anyways, Update soon!
illestdesire chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
I believe that Sun Ce is having an affair with Diao Chan..YAY! I'm not much of a Da fan so having them two together is great! They make a cute couple. Update Soon! n_n
ultimateroses chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
When r u ever gonna update this story? I read this story like 6 months ago! Just never reviewed it. Get on it, I loved it!
Cassandra-DeLaCroix chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
i loved this fic so far, i think he is having an affair with zhen ji...thats the only girl i can think of...lol
DW fanatic chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
Heya, just wanted to say great story! Well thought out plot, good characterisations, and no one is perfect!

And as for who Sun Ce is having an affair with, I'm a little confused. Because Zhang He came with the woman, I thought it was Zhen Ji. But I know that that was just a distraction, it's too obvious.

I'm sure it's Diao Chan, because in chapter 2, if you will allow me to quote you: "The woman moved with the poise of many years of graceful fighting, raising her weapons against a quartet of fans. " And apart from the two Qiaos, Diao Chan is the only female character to use two weapons. But hey, I might just be reading too much into this.

Anyway, after an incredibly long review (this is actually the longest review I've ever done!) I'll just say again, good story, update soon, can't wait. ;)
Jhata chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Hm, not bad at all. I like the suspense, and the writing is superb. You have a high grade in my book, not that it means much.
Guan chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
It could be anyone. Um Zhen Ji? Glad to see you update

Great chapter, very intresting
Lady of the Moon and Stars chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
This is getting good. I think it's Diao Chan... Keep up the good work!
DW fanatic chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
This is a fantastic story, its got me hooked! I love it, a few spelling errors, but that will always happen. Please update it soon. And I think I know the identity of the mistress (if its not a created character);)
The Mysterious S chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Wow.. very nice chapter
Miss Da Qiao chapter 2 . 4/1/2004
How could Sun Ce do that! ;_;
Yume no Shi chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
LOL xD
o_O Interesting..You must continue!
Guan chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
Great cliffhanger. This could get complicated. nice story