Reviews for Rage Against the Twilight
Nautica Dawn chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
:) Well done.

Hikari
fornwalt chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Amazing, as always. You always capture the pure essence of the characters, and you pair Blackrose and Kite SO well! :D Thanks for the great fanfic!
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I like the romance you are able to put into your stories. You do shy teenager really well :)
MagiciansOfTheYami chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
love all ur stories! keep it up!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Slight? There was more KxBR here in the last fic I read! I mean, no offense or anything, heh. Hey, this was really sweet. Kite to the rescue! Poor BlackRose though, getting in trouble like that. O_o; Boy, I can't wait to read more of your one-shots! _
Konyo of Dusk too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
_ Very nice! An infected character..*muses*
We need more Kite/BR fans here. WAY TO GO
Rebecker chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
HURAY! THANK YOU! I've been looking for a Kite/Blackrose FOREVER! THANK YOU SO MUCH! PLEASE WRITE MORE! You Rock! More Kite/Backrose stories!
Thin Edge chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Oh man, that was so cute! *melts over keyboard* Kite scared me when he stormed in on Cort and BRose. "What you have done is unforgivable." Honestly, I could see him glaring at Cort, ready to pull a Sora on him (i.e. PKing). You caught the best and worst of Kite and BlackRose perfectly. I'm keeping an eye out for your next piece of work. You hold great promise, so keep it up!
Renfro Calhoun chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Say it with me, everyone: aww... :)
You caught both players nicely, IMO, and even Cort had a sense of personality to him - enough to differentiate him from your average one-note bad guy. As for mechanical issues... it's well written and I didn't find anything wrong. I could pick out *maybe* a grammar or spelling error somewhere, but I certainly can't recall one offhand and I don't feel the quality of the story is diminished in any case.
Of course, I'm biased towards Kite/BlackRose to begin with, so this scratches that particular itch quite well. More than the characters, you got the dichotomy between them down solid, and that just makes me six kinds of happy :)
Well done!
Silver Arrow chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Bravo! Nice work! Very well written develope on the characters! It's good to see Kite/Blackrose, cool!
(The plot is also Nice!)
Ma'favourites, kept a copy of that.
ravendream chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Waii waii! That was -the- best .hack story that I've ever read for any of the shows/games! You're very talented, lol _. I myself am in love with the idea of Kite/Black Rose, so it's nice to finally see a -good- story concerning them. Please, write more stories for this- I'd love to see some more of your writing .
suko chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
aw! i love kite and blackrosey-ness!
-its weird how little of those there actually are.. AW! this was a lovely one-shot. you have a great writing style and if you keep at it, youll get even better! ZETTAI! _;