Reviews for Midnight is a Lonely Place
duo s luvergurl chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
Wow, I can honestly say this fix is amazing so far, I say 'so far' because I can't wait for the rest ;) this is my first time reading this kind of story line for SM/GW and I absolutely love it. Who is Usagi's mother and father?
Lady of Infinity chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
This is one amazing story. I can not stress this enough. There is so much potential. Please don't let this fic end before is has begun. This is just too freaking epic! *squee*
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
YOU NED TO UPDATE! This story is amazing and it's barely even gotten to it's peak. This is still just a beginning to an amazing story. Don't end it when it's merely only just begun. Please, update this, I beg you!
BunnyLove87 chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Are you going to continue this? Because it's very stirring. I love you're imagery and how you portray the chacters.
Hazel Maraa chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Oh, please update!

I love this story to pieces, it's so unique and original!

Cheers!

~Hazel*
Seishuku Arashi chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
Nice ]
Eternalmoonprincess chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
This fic is absolutely wonderful! I've always had a yen for fallen angels myself. I hope you haven't stopped writing this; you haven't updated in awhile. Any plans to continue? Please?
bluesywisdom chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
well, i've noticed you haven't updated this story in a while... i hope you're not planning on givint it up. it's really amazing. anyways, just thought i'd say so. thanks!
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
i'm very, very interested.

granted, it's been about a year and a half since you last updated, but are you still planning on finishing it?

it's a very original idea, and i like that the story is tied into mythology as well... not to say that SM never was, but your perspective on it, the Endymion could've just said 'no', is very refreshing. thanks very much!
seijin chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
I don't think Serenity will smile if Endymion dies. Your story is really starting to get very interesting (like it wasn't interesting from the start, what with challenging our views of heaven and hell). keep up the good work. excellent job!
Ataea chapter 5 . 5/5/2006
somehow, i want you to update. is that a possibility? i love this story and the original plot and the characterization. It's wonderfully written, like the first bite of an expensive chocolate.
Darkstar chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
hurry with the next chapter...plz! im dying to know what happens.
Ashika chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Seriously, I check this something like every six months. Sweet.
blah chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
Real deep. Love it. Not like my usual sappy fics i read but this certainly did catch my attention. I'm hooked! Update!
QueenOfHalf-BakedIdeas chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
I feel...depressed, but you left me with a glimmer of hope that is almost but not quite out of reach. That's the tone I'm feeling from the story right now, and if that's the way you intended it, you're doing a great job. Too few authors that write fanfics know what the tone of a story is, and even fewer of those know how to capture it. It's a blessing when an author like you comes around (forgive the religious pun)! I don't even believe in Hell, but you can almost make me feel like I'm there (I'm a Jew that believes in reincarnation, and when a soul reaches perfection, it moves on to heaven). I hope you update soon!

P.S. How is Heero supposed to get back to Earth?"