Reviews for Building Bridges
Nocturnea chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I really like this so far! "Janus Tuna"... Is that Two-Face's alias, I wonder? I mean, besides the quote being what Two-Face says to Batman at the end of GA44, Janus is the Roman lar of choices and is two-faced, and tuna is pronounced two-na... Aaaaand I'll stop rambling and just post this now.
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I enjoyed the story. You found a good way for Bruce to express himself to Dick without being sappy or emotional.
Kiko'sTOY chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Eeee!
I love the ending.
Xenitha chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Nice ending and a nice story. Glad you finished it.
EveryDayArtist chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
You updated! Omigosh, that's awesome. I never thought I'd actually get to read more of this story and I look forward to finishing it soon. :) This is a great re-write and very, very fun to read.
Kale12 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Sigh, Wonder Woman-Nightwing interactions make me a happy, happy person.
Ni Castle chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Loved from beginning to end.
It's a shame however that has only 4 chapters for the story was really very good
sirensbane chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Mental image of Batman stuffed into a motorcycle sidecar...
sirensbane chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
You do a very good job of keeping everyone in character. This was a very enjoyable read!
Viviane Renard chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Your story reads like an episode of Batman. Seriously, it's that good. The action's fast paced, expertly combined with your character development (great job showing the complicated relationship between Batman and Nightwing). My only constructive criticism is that, because this story DOES read like a Batman episode, that means it's so fast paced that you don't spend much time with descriptive writing or settings. It's not innately a bad thing, and your fast pace works well with this story, but I just wanted to point that out. Just so you can keep that in mind for anything else you write, and figure out what writing style will best convey your story.

I'm usually not a big fan of Wonder Woman, but you've done a great job with her. She's likable and insightful. I love how she gets fed up of crawling through vent ducts doing things the "Gotham way." For someone who can fly through concrete walls, all the sneaking around must get old pretty fast.

It's been a long time since you updated, but hopefully some inspiration makes its way to you. It looks like this story is almost wrapped up as is, and it'd be lovely to see it finished. I want that heart-warming moment between Batman and Nightwing when (if) they finally make up!
SK12Monster chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chappie :)
Xenitha chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
One of the best Nightwing's I've seen, but when are you going to finish?
XGraysonLoverX chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
hello this is very good pls update it pls pls pls plsplsplsplsplspls...anyway...very well written can't wait for the conclusion
Agent Moonlight chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
I do love the Bat and his oldest son! And I love reading stories like this. Batman and Nightwing have such similar traits yet are so different at the same time. Its Awesome! Please update as soon as possible!
rangermaid chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Oh my gosh this is so good! Get the next chapter up pronto!