Reviews for Delusions of Grandiose
Bloodgalore chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Poor Harry. And I think Dumbledore is insane. Will you ever update this?
dfcole chapter 9 . 3/27/2006
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
Rowana S chapter 9 . 3/25/2006
Would you believe I completely forgot about this story? You've blown me away, with beautiful, intelligent writing.

Should I resign myself to another long wait? If something like this is waiting at the end of it, feel free to take another year or two. :)
Rowana S chapter 8 . 4/3/2005
It's been nearly four months since you last upadted this story. One of the best Harry Potter stories online, and its stuck at a cliffhanger. Gneh.

For the love of all people who read this story not for the romance or angst, but because it is, actually, good, would you consider updating? Please?
asininefreakshow chapter 8 . 2/21/2005
I love your fics!

Please update soon, I really want to know what happens!

-asininefreakshow
No.names.availible chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
I'd have to say...this is certainly a interesting story. And a nice change from all the others! i have been seeking out different stories lately and i am so glad to find another *grins widely*

Is it sad that i cannot tell if this is a facade or not? Really i shouldn't be this happy! *looks around desprately*

Anyway i love the story! Really I look forward to more!

I had this weird dream that i was insane, and actually i thought it was real for a day, scared my cats, and i guess i could say family also but they are used to it. It was weird. Dillusional! But it is understandable, i had a dream about what my life was really like about a dream of what i thought my life was like...somehow i am failing to see the revelence this has to the story.

I can just hear the voices in my head screaming 'becasue it doesn't' and it doesn't. One of me is always right!

*grins* continue soon!
cRudEdly chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
your story fascinates me - well, it must be so, for it's the only one i read that has no romance in it and i still keep reading. Please update soon again.
CannonFodder chapter 8 . 1/11/2005
How did I miss this one? Just read it now, and I'm really enjoying this. Of course, I seem to have a similar opinion on all you're writing. Go figure. Hardest part is waiting for all your little plot bunnies to get around to all your stories. But hey, if they're all going to be good stories, I can't complain too much, can I? It's if you spent time on a real stinker I might be upset.

Keep writing and posting, I'll catch up to whatever story you're updating this time eventually...;)
Nichalia chapter 8 . 1/9/2005
This is an amazing story. It makes me uncomfortable, and I could kiss you for it. I am thoroughly impressed, and you'd damn well better be proud that you've written this!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

-N.
rosiegirl chapter 8 . 1/8/2005
This is a really good story! I can't decide if the Weasley's are going to be good or not. Guess you have to hurry up and update so I can know!
Caryla chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
Very good, I really enjoyed this fic, and I hope you update soon.

Either Dumbledore's a bastard or he's trying to help. Haven't quite figured that one out yet...

Mwah. If you make this Malfoy/Potter I will love you forever and ever!

hehe.
Lady Lightning chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
hmm, very interesting, how did they know where Harry was? hmm...
retkula chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
I like the style of your writing in this story. I think it suits the storyline and Harry's situation excellently. Thank you.
dfcole chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
dfcole chapter 7 . 9/29/2004
Great chapter! Yeah I had realized Malfoy betrayed Harry. I had just already sent in my review. DOH! Anyway, plz update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »