Reviews for Feminine Wiles
Omg inuyasha again XD
This is now my favorite inuyasha fanfic! I loved it sooooo much! Thank you!
sanasings chapter 1 . 3/28
Amazing! I loved how accurately you were able to portray the characters!
trixery chapter 1 . 1/3
hihihiii i loved it so much!
SleepDealer chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
I jus wanna worship you for this amazing story. It was funny, sweet, heart fluttering, slightly angsty and omg it was jus so perfect. Thanks for writing this :')
Marie-France02 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Really good story. I like it.
Courage Flavored chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Wow, I really enjoyed this. The part in the forest was so romantic, my heart gushed reading it. I had to read it over and over: " It was the way he said it...their amber depths radiating a seductive gentleness...thrill of raw electricity changing the atmosphere..." It was so soul crushingly amazing to read. I really liked the part where Inuyasha sensed her scent from a mile away, too. It's good to remind the reader that he had obvious advantages over her that made getting the rosary on him really hard. It was so beautiful and funny, too! Especially when she charged at him, using her Souta tickling skills. Oh, wow, this story was amazing! 10/10! I don't even care about typos.
kstewdeux chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Sure I have commented on this before but I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY AND I HAVE READ IT AN EMBARRASSING AMOUNT OF TIMES! Love it!
Taylor chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Awsome! Wright another one!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Oh my gods! I love it this is perfect!
Gabriela chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
omggg! that was amazing!

you should do a story out of this ! For real!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
ok
Wfest chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Good story, well written, interesting take on the subjugation beads, which I personally most of the time don't like.
girl0verboard chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Funny, cute and well written. I really enjoyed this!
Nullll chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
More? This time add wolf boy's reaction. (Not good with names)