Reviews for Feminine Wiles
Marie-France02 chapter 1 . 10/25
Really good story. I like it.
Courage Flavored chapter 1 . 8/16
Wow, I really enjoyed this. The part in the forest was so romantic, my heart gushed reading it. I had to read it over and over: " It was the way he said it...their amber depths radiating a seductive gentleness...thrill of raw electricity changing the atmosphere..." It was so soul crushingly amazing to read. I really liked the part where Inuyasha sensed her scent from a mile away, too. It's good to remind the reader that he had obvious advantages over her that made getting the rosary on him really hard. It was so beautiful and funny, too! Especially when she charged at him, using her Souta tickling skills. Oh, wow, this story was amazing! 10/10! I don't even care about typos.
kstewdeux chapter 1 . 8/13
Sure I have commented on this before but I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY AND I HAVE READ IT AN EMBARRASSING AMOUNT OF TIMES! Love it!
Taylor chapter 1 . 7/6
Awsome! Wright another one!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 7/6
Oh my gods! I love it this is perfect!
Gabriela chapter 1 . 6/21
omggg! that was amazing!

you should do a story out of this ! For real!
ok
Wfest chapter 1 . 5/2
Good story, well written, interesting take on the subjugation beads, which I personally most of the time don't like.
girl0verboard chapter 1 . 4/23
Funny, cute and well written. I really enjoyed this!
XTWK chapter 1 . 1/30
More? This time add wolf boy's reaction. (Not good with names)
KoiAndJelly chapter 1 . 1/24
Thank you for making a story that has everyone in character and isn't an AU. Finding this sorta thing that's actually of good quality is so hard! I liked this quite a lot, as you can guess. Good job!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
This was so funny to read. I had a great time, thank you. And that ending was perfect! Great work with everything!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
This is soo good !
Serrena094 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
this
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Well at least she realized how detrimental her last plan was to their relationship and fixed it quickly.