Reviews for Feminine Wiles
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This remains one of my favorite one-shots to come back and read, even after all this time. :) Bravo, m'dear.
Danny Girl 8093 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Hahaha...this story is too funny :) Great job.
Edwardjustproposed chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
THIS IS AMAZING!

Haha. I love that subdue spell MUCH more!
InuKaglover97 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
that was one of the best one shots I've seen in a LONG time.
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
wow!

I loved that!

The ending, especially, was amazing!

I'm normally only a sesskag fan but I stll loved this!

Keep on writing, ideas as good as this one don't come around that often!
dangitsesshomaru chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
hahahha i knew you were going to use that!

And ... i loved you for it lol

The end was hilarious!
RedThread chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was great! I love it!

:D
Tanikou chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wow! That was really great. Loved the twist at the end.
Kitkatka101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
hehe that was cute.
zrem chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
HAHA! i TOTALLY loved this! Honestly this has been the best one-shot Inu fic i have read, and its always going to be! I couldnt help but cry from laughter! If this is a one-shot from hell, hell sounds pretty hilarious to me! And if hell is that super adorable, i really dont mind reading things from there i guess!

Miroku really can teach well, but i'd think even without his help Kagome could easily (and accidentally) seduce Inuyasha!

Inuyasha really got out of order, it was obviously up to Kagome to stop him! With help from the group! I LOVED IT!

I really enjouyed this a lot! I look forward to more works!
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO FREAKING AWESOME OMG OMG OMG BEST ONESHOT OF INUYASHA EVER! For serial though! I love how she tried the little simple kid tactics, but then Miroku helped her with the sexual tactics! HAHAHA who knew the monk's pervertedness could be so bloody brilliant?
Lunae Ariae chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
sososososososososo funny ! i almost fell to the floor laughing. i love it. you should so do a sequel.
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Inuysha is so adorable.

“Kagome! Wait! Can you subdue me again!”
sadiesaid chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
HAHAHA, fic from hell or not, it was hilarious.
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
wow! that was so long! hahahaha! really nice one shot and really funny! this rocks! haha!
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »