Reviews for Feminine Wiles
Deathfire-san chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
That crack me up! Hilarious! great! i love it! What ever else you are writing, keep it up.
lana chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
i liked it, i wish you could have wrote more to it. but i do like how you ended it, that was funny/cool. i wish i had an email so i could ask you if you wrote any more stories.

well great storie and i hope u write more
katara chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
that was really cool! i love that u made it end like this! i'm kinda sad that it was only a chapter but i'm not complaning! so thank u!
CelticGoddess09 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
HAHA, THAT WAS SO FUNNY! Especially the end! You're a great writer!
fg chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
That was hot! i like your stroy. really, really good.
OddLankan chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
*falls over laughing* that was great! Go Kagome! lol never knew Miroku could be that helpful :P great story :D
Ark Angel H F B chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
The one shout from hell scores a 5/5. lol

Great job hope you do some more.

God Bles:

Ark Ange P.s. I have a few fic, my best one is relatoins, you think you could have a look. please R&R if you do. have nice day and this whole paragraph shouldn't be in a pm but I'm to lazy to move it... lol
me chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
love it... you should write a sequil... u no... a story that follows after this one... great job! lolies!
InuyashaFan chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Well, even being the one-shot from hell, it was still pretty damn good! I loved it, and it definately kept me busy during my sick day, lol. - My eyes were glued in between doses of cough syrup .

Again, Great job! _
Call me KaInu not real member chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Please contiune
inuloveryasha chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
That was so funny and cute. You did a really good job. I loved the ending so much.
kyez chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
ILOVEYOU

THAT STORY MEGA PRO
mangadreams chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
your one-shot is better than most stories:) luved it!
stephy91m chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This one-shot has got to be THE best one-shot that I have ever read (and I've read many.) It was funny, I couldn't help but actually laugh out loud while reading it. It was amazing and interesting, this has to win some sort of award. Congratulations!
protestmyboredom chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I LOVE THIS ONE-SHOT! IT'S MY FAVORITE EVER! ITS ON MY FAVORITE STORIES LIST! This is SO good & cute & romantic! It just fills me with that tingly happiness when everything works out perfectly in a movie or book. IT'S JUST SO PERFECT! & EXCELLENT job on the writing! VERY VERY GOOD!
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »