Reviews for Feminine Wiles
FoggyMTNtops chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I need a fan after that hand-up-the-thigh bit- wowee! Entertaining and sexy- just the way I like it!
Natallie chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
First Inuyasha fic that I have absolutely loved!
Thanks :) it made me laugh a lot and the ending was awesome
inuyoukai chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Just loved it... The subduement was so..so...so great...
Deadpool-girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I loved it, it was so sweet and funny
megamegaturtle chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I read this story for the first time 9 or 10 years ago. It's still amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a trilogy of new live action movies that have been released internationally that are really great (live action adaptations of an anime series done right) the dvds are out already... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original manga shortly since it did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 :raw character profile trailers.

PvmcNKM-jEo :subbed first episode of the anime (the whole series is at youtube and elsewhere, i prefer watching subs but dubs are there too. you can read the manga at 'the spectrum nexus' (google it).

8qRFhP5PhMk :live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

a7HrF77Ewkg :the sneak preview for the next two sequel movies (one of the options listed is subbed).

bAgmfGZbVrQ :the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)
4rx4mmN_JpE

there are a few parallells in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!
enjoy!
Mirage chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
really funny and cute and the end was great
BeautifulShadow14 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Awwwwww sweet XD
Good job!
RaxCreia chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That was... GREAT! i love it sooo much! XD
takeawaymyimagination chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This is very very very funny! Lol but I guessed as much in the end that she would say "kiss me". But wooh! Man this is just awesome! Loved every bit to the tiny pieces! Keep writing!
Toreh chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Haha, I love this! You did an excellent job.
FrostyAntlers chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Great One-shot!
I especially like the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I loved it
It was cute and funny in the end
Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
So cute! I loved it! I'm so happy that it was a kiss. Thats what i though it would be and what i was hoping for. so so cute!
misicka1993 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
love how you keep them in character!
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »