Reviews for Atonement
Mia Vaan chapter 16 . 2/17
You do realize the entire last chapter is in bold, right?

A brilliant story, all the same.
spike'smate chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
poor spike he feels sooooo wretched and a failure
Kirida chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
I LOVED IT! It was wonderful, I love stories that AU and give Spike and Buffy the chance to be together. Thank you for writing it.
spike'smate chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
loved it
Anna chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
OMG So fun! _ This is the first Buffy fic I've read that didn't have me quitting halfway through with stupid plots and OOC cast members. It. was. awesome! 3
Sweet-T3 chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH! Where are my Spike smoochies? You promised some smoochies! (in my best Dawnie whine)

Great story! You've got me totally drawn in, I can't stop now, even though its waaaay past my bed time! Love the characterizations, you capture their voices well. I like the less dark spin on post-Glory Spuffy. Ok enough praise for u! No more til I get some serious Spike Smoochies!
Highvalour chapter 16 . 6/26/2011
Very good story, flows well and can lead into the basic plot of canon season six after, sequal potential.

This is the first Spuffy fic I've seen were Angel is supportive. Mostly he's an ass about Spike, flaunts his new lover driving Buffy to Spike or is just ignored all together. So well done there.

Finally I like how the big bad's plan ends like in canon season six, Xander gives a heart-felt speech and saves the day.
HG131 chapter 16 . 2/8/2011
Oldish but very good fic. I'd go as far as to say it's better than canon.
bunni-luv chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
OMG I LOVE IT OMG OMG OMG THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED CUZ AH THANK U THANK U THANK U
Z-L.B chapter 16 . 8/23/2009
nicely done... very enjoyable fic! ZLB
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 16 . 3/16/2005
That was a really awesome story I so wish I had found it sooner
kori hime chapter 17 . 3/2/2005
Sounds like a fun challenge but you might wanna repost chapter 16, have this at the end of it, and delete this chapter because since there's no actual 'fic' in this chapter, someone may report you and will take off you story then you can't post for a day or so. It's annoying as hell. I should know 'cause 4 of my stories deleted because author notes and things where they don't belongs. Personally, I think this rule's a bitch but it happens and I like this story so I don't want that to happen in case I wanna re-read later. So, that's all I have to say. Bye-e!
Descendant of Doom chapter 16 . 9/28/2004
I had found your story a while ago and then lost it. I was glad to find it again. I really love the story. It's really good. You said something about an epilogue, if so please please update soon.
Amandamanda3 chapter 16 . 8/28/2004
aw... :)
colie chapter 16 . 8/23/2004
aw! that was so great! i really liked it, you're a great writer :) I look forward to seeing other stories by you