Reviews for Atonement
Descendant of Doom chapter 16 . 9/28/2004
I had found your story a while ago and then lost it. I was glad to find it again. I really love the story. It's really good. You said something about an epilogue, if so please please update soon.
Amandamanda3 chapter 16 . 8/28/2004
aw... :)
colie chapter 16 . 8/23/2004
aw! that was so great! i really liked it, you're a great writer :) I look forward to seeing other stories by you
Steph chapter 16 . 8/19/2004
GO Man united! red devil very funny...great story.
Spuffy101 chapter 16 . 8/19/2004
i LOVE this story! I'm glad you finally finished it...it was one of the best stories I ever read. keep writing more stories ok cause you got some serious talent.
Mita427 chapter 16 . 8/19/2004
A great ending to a great story! Keep it up and I wanna see a new fic soon!

Mita
Kendall chapter 16 . 8/19/2004
Brilliant! What else is there to say? I'm just sad that it's over. Wonderful job! :)
Tammy chapter 16 . 8/19/2004
I hate to see a great story come to an end. Your story amused me immensely. Your story had Spike frustrate me greatly. Your story gave me a moving beginning for Buffy & Spike. You kept me highly entertained right from chapter one. I looked forward to every update. What more could I ask for? Thank you for sharing your story...thank you for finishing your story. You made my BTVS, Spike & Buffy loving self's world a bit brighter.
Hot4Spike chapter 16 . 8/18/2004
I loved was hot and I loved a Spuffy happy ending.
hisluvpet chapter 16 . 8/18/2004
Ah, nice ending to a great story! How fun you had Buffy dress up as the ManU's mascot :D I'm a sucker for nice Spuffy endings Hope you write lots more stories!
Steph chapter 15 . 8/16/2004
Oh i wanna see how this turns out! update soon please...
hisluvpet chapter 15 . 8/14/2004
This is a lovely story! It has a nice, original plot, and good characterizations of Spike, Buffy, Dawn & the Scoobs. Funny without being too schmoopy. Good bad guy & nice little touches that make it read like an ep. Can't wait for your update!
Amandamanda3 chapter 15 . 8/13/2004
Great chapter! i was so excited when i saw it was updated! :) i cant wait for part 2!
ema chapter 14 . 7/16/2004
heya plz plz plz plz add more to this story i love it it swaps rouind the rolls of buffy not wantin to be with spike to her wanting to be with him
Mama22 chapter 14 . 7/15/2004
MORE PLEASE! I need my daily intake of Spke Buffy. Please hurry with the next chapter...I don't know how long I can last without the next chapter! MORE, I'm on my knees begging
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »