Reviews for Atonement
Liz chapter 14 . 7/8/2004
I've been following your story and I love it! I hate cliffhangers though, so please update soon! Great story! Keep it up! :o)
Alt Button chapter 14 . 7/8/2004
No,no,no,no!You can't leave us hanging there! Need. More. Story.*comes back from withdrawn state*I really enjoy you story so kind of reminds me of the Dracula episode with the trall and end my suffering and post the end of the story!Please!
Ericka Jane chapter 14 . 7/6/2004
AH! I hate cliffies! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Selena Style chapter 13 . 6/27/2004
Oh! Wow! This was a great chapter the way the plot just nicely thickened up! My goddess I can't wait to read more!
Emmathevampireslayer chapter 13 . 6/25/2004
I love this story so much. Please please update soon, I have to know what happens!
Nobody123456789 chapter 13 . 6/24/2004
You have got to be kidding me! ah! thats the end of chapter 13! no more! i cant wait for the next chapter, i have to know what happens right now! *sigh* i just read all of the chapters straight through, just waiting and enjoying it of course, and now, right as it's getting really super interesting... its all that has been posted... basically this review is just to say.. .PLEASE HURRY with the rest of the chapters... :) pease?
dragonqueen12 chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
Nicely done! Thanks for updating, waiting for the next chapter!
Mita427 chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
Great chapter! Can't wait to see more!

Mita
Me chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
Hurry and update! I dont want to wait forever to find out whats going to happen.
BuffGirl300 chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
*claps* I swear the chapters just get better and better I love where this chapter is going and hope you update asap! Great job as usual!
Josephine Martin chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
And the excitement mounts ...

Looking forward to more.
Emmathevampireslayer chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I really loved this story, but I want to kick Spike. I was like "Yay, he's going to talk to Buffy now, will there be some smooches?" and then he had to overhear that part, and go get himself drunk, and he's probably gonna die now... Anyway, I love your writing style and I am desperate for an update soon so that you can resolve all this conflict and get those two blondes together.
BuffGirl300 chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
Hi! Just wanted to tell you that I absolutely love this story! You're doing a great job and I can't wait till ya update! Oh no I just rhymed...
Me chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE HIM ENTER AT THE WRONG TIME!iTS SO F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.I.N.G.!
Me chapter 12 . 6/5/2004
Ah bloody hell, I hope you update soon... and often... I hate Spike-without-Buffyness like that ...it's a sad thing! I'll be ok... really... especially if you do us a big fave and update. I'm a severe victim of fluff... *sigh* What can ya do? Well? What are you waiting for? Quit reading my jibberish and get writing!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »