Reviews for Atonement
maddie chapter 12 . 6/3/2004
I love the story, please update soon!
Willow Fireheart chapter 12 . 6/2/2004
Wow! This is great. I loved the phone call between Buffy and Angel. You have me wondering what Angel told Buffy to do now.

Very excellent chapter

Willow
kori hime chapter 12 . 6/2/2004
*is mad at u* how could u do that! *sniff* *is sad and mad* no fair... update and fix that! bye-e!~
dragonqueen12 chapter 12 . 6/2/2004
Good chapter,thanks for updating! Looking forward to more.
Alyssa chapter 11 . 5/31/2004
this story iz excellent but itz annoying with spike turning her down all the time! i totally love spuffy n plz,plz, plz continue with the story, i cant stand it hehe :D. thanx.
Catgirl Rahena chapter 11 . 5/25/2004
LOL Gotta love the sexy british vamp. "Bloody Hell!" Hee. Love it so far. Excellent story and characterization just enough angst and humor. Keep Writing.
~Catgirl
Selena Style chapter 11 . 5/21/2004
Awesome fic! This is the way I kind of wished the series went - no Buffy death no depressed Buffy. Kinda inspires me a bit. Anyway, very cute and very well written.
Tammy chapter 11 . 5/21/2004
Hm...Phase Two went completely to hell, huh? "Bollocks.", indeed. I guess that is the only way it could go since Spike is off on his very on guilt trip. He is way gone too. Spike is going to send Buffy off to the Bronze in that outfit? Spike made me cry out no...no...several times this chapter. I had my one moment of Yes Yes Yes...kiss her...kiss her. Then came the oh so not sexy punch in the nose. It seems Buffy thinking on her feet when it comes to seduction may not be such a good thing after all. I can't really blame her cause I kinda want to wack clueless Spike up side the head myself. Can't wait to hear what Tara & Willow think about how this went. Can't wait for the next chapter either. Thanks loads for this one.
Batdz Angel chapter 11 . 5/20/2004
I love this! *laughs* Typical Buffy and Spike and I think you're doing a fabulous job!
Mita427 chapter 11 . 5/20/2004
Great chapter! Keep them coming!
Mita
Marianne2 chapter 11 . 5/20/2004
Oh! will these two ever get it together? Good descriptive writing though, looking forward to the next update.
kori hime chapter 11 . 5/20/2004
aw... y'd u do that! no fair... it was going well... stupid demons and stupid self-pity party... update soon! bye-e!~
dragonqueen12 chapter 10 . 5/13/2004
Good story! Stumbled onto this one last month. Interesting twist to the events in S5. More please!
Nova chapter 10 . 5/11/2004
DAMN!
lol
Bloddy hell you sure do know how to do a cliffhanger.
I really like this story, here is my advice. Have them kill the demon after a long fight. and get on with the Spuffy. Espically with one of them jumping the other.
*gives evil smirk*
Nova
Nova chapter 10 . 5/11/2004
DAMN!
lol
Bloddy hell you sure do know how to do a cliffhanger.
*gives evil smirk*