Reviews for Atonement
Tammy chapter 10 . 5/11/2004
Interruptions, huh? NO no no no...evil has really bad timing. Yet another great chapter filled with humor & more than a little bit of sexy UST. Xander giving Buffy love advice that quickly backfired on him was funny stuff. Spike complaining about the "bleedin' Slayer" made me laugh too. Spike's rant about still being a vampire with "fangs and everything" then his inner dialogue as he gave in to Buffy's slow seduction was pure fun. The moment that scene gave way to a sentence that started with "Fen"...I screamed in frustration. Then I laughed. I had been had. It is so funny to see Buffy using her feminine wiles on the clueless Spike. I love that she was dressed purely for Spike & he still did not have a clue. Your story is a joy to read. Can't wait to see what is going to happen in the next chapter.
Catgirl Rahena chapter 9 . 5/8/2004
eep, eep, no. This is WONDERFUL! Magnificent. A masterpiece. I praise your work. Keep Writing. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Catgirl
liz chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Wow, love your story! Please update soon, can't wait to find out what happens!
Buffy chapter 9 . 4/21/2004
Great chapter, i can't wait to see what happens! More Spuffy soon please :)
Marianne2 chapter 9 . 4/21/2004
Still all good - you've got a good cliff-hanger going there! Left me wanting to know what happens next. Update soon.
Rachel9 chapter 9 . 4/20/2004
Love it! The build up to their meeting in just great, I can't wait to see Spike's reaction and what's going to happen. Here's hoping the next chappy is out really soon! :)
Tammy chapter 9 . 4/20/2004
No...No...you can't leave it there...phase two has just been put into motion. You had me all in the flow. I had to laugh when Willow said "she said she needs you". A part of the puzzle fell into place for me right then. I hope Buffy plays her part well cause this phase has the potential to backfire in a major way. Should Spike find out he may not appreciate the effort on everyone's part to make him feel needed. Looks like he is feeling a bit sensitive right now. Looking forward to the next chapter with wacky plans in motion & evil afoot.
Mita427 chapter 9 . 4/20/2004
Great chapter! Keep them coming!
Mita
Freakygreeneyes chapter 8 . 4/18/2004
Hey so far me like! Update quick!
Willow Fireheart chapter 8 . 4/15/2004
Update soon please, me very likey
Blade Redwind chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
Love it already! Nice smooth flow, you have a good grasp on time and the fic isn't choppy at all. Keep writting. I can't wait to see your description of her hot little outfit.
Even Later chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
Wow, I just picked up on this story last night, and let me tell you, it is awesome so far. I loved the concept and plot right off the bat, which is what made me read the first chapter. After that, I was hooked. You're really good at keeping everyone in character without being too predictable. There are little changes, such as Buffy being more controlled and thinking things through, and spike's incredible broodiness, but that's just the story, and it would seem disjointed without those changes. Thanx for starting such a great story and I hope to see mucho updates. Remember, 2 times a day is NOT overkill. lol
neo chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
Please do not take too long to update. I cannot wait to find out what phase two is. Please update ASAP.
neo
Rachel9 chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
Great new chapter! I loved how Giles found out and the Buffy and Giles conversation, very in character and well written. Can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapters, that's for sure :)
Hot4Spike chapter 8 . 4/5/2004