Reviews for Atonement
Kendall chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
please update soon! this story rules! :)
Tammy chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
Hello...nice long funny new chapter. It was very good to read you. I loved many parts of this new chapter. I loved the talk between Giles & Buffy..."surely one of those guys must be dying to say something!". I loved the visual of everyone listening at the door. Anya was particularly funny..."Xander, I swear, if you don't you shut up, I'll withhold any hope of orgasms for an entire week,". I love to see Buffy chasing Spike for a change...& surprising him. Just plain love to read your story...characters & dialogue are so on the money. Hm...think I am looking forward to the much hyped Phase Two very much.
samson chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
a wonderful story so far, looking forward to more.
Marianne2 chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
Still liking this - keep up the good work!
isis chapter 7 . 3/28/2004
Please continue your story, its really good!
Michelle chapter 7 . 3/22/2004
Ooh, I'm very into this and am really looking forward to more. Great B/S interaction, and plot. ::love::
Marianne2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
This us really good, well thought out and on the button as far as dialogue goes. I love this Spike & Buffy - please update soon!
Cali chapter 7 . 3/22/2004
I am really enjoying your story...just read the first 7 chapters. It is so good that the scoobies have come up with a plan to get Spike out of his funk. Chapter 7 made me laugh several times so I like the plan so far. Can't wait to see how the next phase turns out.
Catgirl Rahena chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
E. This is so good. I'm so glad I was here just in time to get to read chapter seven too. I love it! Keep Writing, as I eagerly await the next chapter.
Catgirl
vampkiss chapter 6 . 3/13/2004
Great story! I can't wait to see what happens next.
buffspike chapter 6 . 3/11/2004
this stories way great can't wait to see if fen trys ta get spike :) and update way soon :)
alliegirl chapter 6 . 3/11/2004
So, so, so, so good. God, I want to hug Spike and smack some sense into his big dumb head. You should definatly update soon.
buffspike chapter 5 . 2/29/2004
love this story totally great but does this mean the misery-demons gone? but I love this story update soon :)
everyone chapter 5 . 2/29/2004
keep going please. great so far. want to know what Buffy and Dawn thinks about Spike and his guilt.
jwoodnd chapter 4 . 2/15/2004
Very interesting! Please update soon!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »