Reviews for Atonement
neo chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
Please do not take too long to update. I cannot wait to find out what phase two is. Please update ASAP.
neo
Rachel9 chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
Great new chapter! I loved how Giles found out and the Buffy and Giles conversation, very in character and well written. Can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapters, that's for sure :)
Hot4Spike chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
Love continue.
Kendall chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
please update soon! this story rules! :)
Tammy chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
Hello...nice long funny new chapter. It was very good to read you. I loved many parts of this new chapter. I loved the talk between Giles & Buffy..."surely one of those guys must be dying to say something!". I loved the visual of everyone listening at the door. Anya was particularly funny..."Xander, I swear, if you don't you shut up, I'll withhold any hope of orgasms for an entire week,". I love to see Buffy chasing Spike for a change...& surprising him. Just plain love to read your story...characters & dialogue are so on the money. Hm...think I am looking forward to the much hyped Phase Two very much.
samson chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
a wonderful story so far, looking forward to more.
Marianne2 chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
Still liking this - keep up the good work!
isis chapter 7 . 3/28/2004
Please continue your story, its really good!
Michelle chapter 7 . 3/22/2004
Ooh, I'm very into this and am really looking forward to more. Great B/S interaction, and plot. ::love::
Marianne2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
This us really good, well thought out and on the button as far as dialogue goes. I love this Spike & Buffy - please update soon!
Cali chapter 7 . 3/22/2004
I am really enjoying your story...just read the first 7 chapters. It is so good that the scoobies have come up with a plan to get Spike out of his funk. Chapter 7 made me laugh several times so I like the plan so far. Can't wait to see how the next phase turns out.
Catgirl Rahena chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
E. This is so good. I'm so glad I was here just in time to get to read chapter seven too. I love it! Keep Writing, as I eagerly await the next chapter.
~Catgirl
vampkiss chapter 6 . 3/13/2004
Great story! I can't wait to see what happens next.
buffspike chapter 6 . 3/11/2004
this stories way great can't wait to see if fen trys ta get spike :) and update way soon :)
alliegirl chapter 6 . 3/11/2004
So, so, so, so good. God, I want to hug Spike and smack some sense into his big dumb head. You should definatly update soon.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »