Reviews for Protoman's New Friend
Hidden Phantom EXE chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
YAY FOR TANGO! How did I know that was going to happen? Their relationship is so cute! :X3
Hidden Phantom EXE chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
aw... How nice. A cute little kittycat. I personally love cats.

They're just so cute 'buku (same meaning as puku)
MungoJerry chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
LOVE! :'3 Although it's difficult to picture Wiley being so kind... ah well. XD Hmm.. so warm.
skying chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Aw... you're probably tired of hearing this, but it is cute. ]

Blues suits having a pet cat.
Gelendra chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
Great fic! Hehe, when I started reading this one, I thought 'I always thought Proto and cats were a good match, like Mega and Rush. Wasn't Tango his pet in the games?' Then I got to the end, and found I was on the same train of thought as you! lol, I really enjoyed this one.
SkyPirateDash chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Without a doubt this is the best story of Protoman i've ever read. You get mad props for using the american cartoon Megaman too, because i love it dearly.

This was beautiful, this was a fucking EXPERIENCE.

I will treasure this story forever, thank you.
Crystalstorm chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Great fic.I enjoyed reading this .
Atreyu452 chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
*blurbbles* It's so cute! I love it! Thankies!
K. Pepper chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
a-hahahaha, finally, I find a fic about the old T.V show! I liked that. Are you writing anymore?

-Rioni
The Original Marisa chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
x_o SH!
GurardianStar chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Ohh! I love it hurry please with the next chapter. This cat remides me of Tango for some reason.
Amethyst Chaos chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Aw! That's so cute! Please write more!
anime-raven chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
This is just too cute! You have to update this, PLEASE!
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Aw, it's Protoman! And a kitty! And they're being so adorable together that I really hope that Wily doesn't have something really horrible nasty planned for the cat.
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Good fic so me your doing good one the cat part.I have eight I should know how they you update this fic .